Alexander Isak

Disco

Despite my moral reservations about our Chairman I do enjoy that despite him being in charge of more money than pretty much anyone else in the world and a serious power player, rather than being sensibly detached and overseeing he's watching our games and thinks fuck it lets spend £60m so this is more fun next time i come lol

This is it; they're examples from years ago; I can think of so few effective dribblers in my time supporting the club. Jonas maybe another one who stands out from the last twenty years? It wasn't really Robert's game was it? Could be wrong, don't remember loads from his time. 

Very exciting the thought of us having a pile of them all at once. Kinda why I'm sad we've jettisoned the Pedro idea, but assume there's another trick up our sleeve yet. 

Just now, Yorkie said:

This is it; they're examples from years ago; I can think of so few effective dribblers in my time supporting the club. Very exciting the thought of us having a pile of them all at once. Kinda why I'm sad we've jettisoned the Pedro idea, but assume there's another trick up our sleeve yet. 

:lol: We've pretty much genuinely been hoofing it since 2005.