Alexander Isak

Disco

suspect this will be a controversial statement...I think it might be easier to replace Bruno than this guy.

He is absolute class this fella

I have absolutely no idea how he generates the power he does on those shots. I'm sure I can move my foot towards the ball at the same speed but generate approximately 1% of the power. :lol: It seems to defy physics. 

2 minutes ago, MagSA said:

suspect this will be a controversial statement...I think it might be easier to replace Bruno than this guy.

He is absolute class this fella

I think Bruno is more important to the team, but limited realistic forward options make this true. I couldn't give you a name that wouldn't have big risk and cost loads  

He's class, but wouldn't blame him if in his quieter moments he sits and wonders if feeding off scraps in this side not really set up to get the best out of him is a long-term wise idea.

4 minutes ago, M1tche said:

Imagine if we actually created him a few chances as game. 

Hes so sharp when he gets the one chance, but we are not getting anywhere near the best out of him.

Just now, HaydnNUFC said:

We continually don't get the best out of him. 

Creative CM and right winger will sort that out. Left back that wants to go forward would be nice, too. 

Just now, nemtizz said:

Creative CM and right winger will sort that out. Left back that wants to go forward would be nice, too. 

Yep.

The positions that Forest found Wood in ( :lol: ) at SJP is exactly what we should be aiming to do with him.

He does not do enough in general play and suffers all too frequently with lapses of concentration. His exceptional talent allows him to score high quality goals fairly regularly, but that isn't really going to be enough for a team to climb to the upper echelons. We need a striker who is going to both score goals and help us in defence and ball retention. 

Although, part of me wonders he is playing with an injury and that explains his inability to impose himself against any defender when challenging for the ball in the middle of the pitch. 

There was more than one occasion today where he was on the shoulder of the last defender just waiting to be played in, and we just couldn't find the cross or the pass beyond that defender. If and when he gets higher quality supply lines he'll score more goals. Let's just hope it's with us.

It can’t be much fun for him being isolated up top with no support, often expected to chase down defenders with no realistic possibility of winning the ball and looking to capitalise on scraps.

I wouldn’t blame him if he isn’t enjoying his football at the moment.

10 minutes ago, Ronaldo said:

The service he gets is shit and has been for most of the season. Chasing shadows, waiting for passes that never come. It’s awful.

We need a creative link between midfield and attack to get the best out of him. One that can receive the ball well and keep possession in tight situations and bring others into play too. Would also create more openings for Gordon and X new player for the right. 

Edited by Ikon