Alexander Isak

Disco

Complete guesswork but looking at Howe’s quotes and the fixture list a place on the bench (two weeks) v Arsenal or more realistically a return in the cup match in some form seems more likely. Failing that you’d hope he’s back for Fulham at home which is basically a month away. 

I’m guessing EH is thinking come early January we will know if we are still in up to two cups or none. No way is he going to play Wilson in all three competitions. Making sure he’s ready for the start of 2023 is vital.

1 hour ago, prefabtoon said:

Hope we can get Thuram in munchen gladback probably only asking 10-12 mil

Don’t really want Thurman to be honest. He looks like a decent squad player but nothing special and already past the age where you can say he has bags of potential. 

4 minutes ago, Joey47 said:

Don’t really want Thurman to be honest. He looks like a decent squad player but nothing special and already past the age where you can say he has bags of potential. 

Eddie might just get the best out of him.:clap2: its Thuram not Thurman

Edited by prefabtoon

5 minutes ago, Joey47 said:

You’d be paying 10m for a 25 year old squad player who’s got 10 goals (in 15 games) so far this season. We will need those decent quality squad filler types, and especially at the price. Else we can stick to buying more expensive and probably worse quality squad players..the likes of Wood for 25m (1 goal in 14 games this season) for example. For the price and output it’s a bit of a no brainer. The only thing that might prevent us from being in for him is attitude- he got a hefty ban for spitting at someone, for example. 

30 minutes ago, Joey47 said:

Who the fuck is Thurman?  Is that you?  Is your name Thurman?  Thurman Merman?  Jesus

9 minutes ago, Vinny Green Balls said:

Indeed. What's more, Thuaram is the son of easily one of the greatest defenders of his generation. this is a name we shouldn't be getting wrong.

Thuaram sounds like an element. You know like " need the Thuaram dioxide to clean the bog out after that"

1 hour ago, Vinny Green Balls said:

Indeed. What's more, Thuaram is the son of easily one of the greatest defenders of his generation. this is a name we shouldn't be getting wrong.

Possibly the best right back I’ve ever seen.  Excellent centre half too - that Parma back line of the late ‘90s was something special

4 minutes ago, ExiledGeordie said:

Can someone remind me of his song lyrics other than the initial “Gimme gimme a striker from Sweden” 😂 Was telling my friend from Sweden about it but couldn’t remember all the lyrics 

GGGASFS

hes our number 14 and he plays in attack

GGGASFS

first names Alexander and his surnames Isak

17 hours ago, Vinny Green Balls said:

Oh, thought for a while he was the son of Uma Thurman.😉

Don't know who Thuaram is though?!

But if we're talking about former french footballer Lilian I'm sure it's Thuram.

4 hours ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Did an interview for the Scandinavian Vogue last month. My fucking striker. :lol: New profile pic sorted, was plenty to choose from.

feel like pure shit just want him back

No paywall remover helping out trying to read that article