Alexander Isak

Disco

Reading through the first ten pages of this thread has been great entertainment. The fact that it happened practically out of the blue, the jizzstorm when the Ornstein and Romano tweets came out, Luke Edwards claiming credit for breaking the fact that we were interested in Isak much earlier on, our Swedish forummers and their erections[emoji38]. So, so sweet looking back.

Oh, and some back-and-forth with @Froggyover the relative value of ManU splurging on Casemiro vs us on Isak. Turns out both were crucial buys, whoever would’ve thought eh?

It's just a jump to the left

And then a stepover to the r-r-r-r-ight

Put's his hands on his hips

Isak's scoring tooooonnnnight

But it's the pelvic thrust

Into Joe Willock's fa-ay-ay-ay-ace

Let's do the toon warp again

Edited by Teslact

55 minutes ago, Teslact said:

Don't ever do that again.[emoji38]

4 hours ago, Emotic said:

Oh, and some back-and-forth with @Froggyover the relative value of ManU splurging on Casemiro vs us on Isak. Turns out both were crucial buys, whoever would’ve thought eh?

Indeed. Turns out people on internet forums don't know very much and should trust their clubs to do the right thing. :lol:

McTominay still available.

Don’t think Isak has got enough credit for this. Yes, the keeper has had a mare but that’s basically because Isak sees him, knows there’s a good chance he doesn’t connect with it cleanly and stops his run. Most other players will have carried their momentum on trying to reach the ball and won’t have the opportunity to capitalise.

15 minutes ago, christ said:

Don’t think Isak has got enough credit for this. Yes, the keeper has had a mare but that’s basically because Isak sees him, knows there’s a good chance he doesn’t connect with it cleanly and stops his run. Most other players will have carried their momentum on trying to reach the ball and won’t have the opportunity to capitalise.

Absolutely. I keep saying it but he's such a quick thinker. Serious instincts. 

19 hours ago, The Bonk said:

West_Ham_United_1_Newcastle_United_5__Premier_League_Highlig.thumb.gif.0467cf2219562be8dd5b5a649c9de798.gif

:lol: Fabianski contemplating retirement, Isak unmoved. 

If there was a better quality shot of Isak and Fabianski from behind it would be such a more iconic shot than the image from the front, despite how funny their facial expressions were. He just looks so fucking cool here. I love him.

6 hours ago, Teslact said:

Fuck the haters, I like it. :la:

3 hours ago, christ said:

Yeah I noticed that on the replay, he sees stuff really early. Class, class player.

2 hours ago, kocunar said:

Don't mind me, just putting this out there

isak.jpg

(it's for season 2020/21)

So…. Isak is basically a better Ibra?? I like it.