Alexander Isak

Disco

14 minutes ago, BonesJones said:

Talking of that, who are Maxi's "mates"?

Can't think of any clips like this.

Him and Willock are close. And he said after the 1st leg of the semi final v Southampton that he's mates with Isak.

4 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

What does he mean by 'light skin face'? Like a smile or something? :lol:

It's basically a cringe facial expression where you raise your eyebrows, squint and bite your lip suggestively. :lol:

Edited by HaydnNUFC

On 30/04/2023 at 16:00, Shak said:

Already my favourite player in this squad.

He's just a joy to watch play football, if he ever leaves I'm going to set myself on fire.

Haven't moved off this stance at all.

2 minutes ago, Shak said:

Haven't moved off this stance at all.

Aye, I’ve got the flammables ready and waiting. If he stays injury free I’d be amazed if he doesn’t become one of the best players in the world

5 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Aye, I’ve got the flammables ready and waiting. If he stays injury free I’d be amazed if he doesn’t become one of the best players in the world

I appreciate the solidarity.

I'm willing to do some sort of Thelma and Louise style ending for us, so long as the gorge is completely ablaze.

7 minutes ago, gbandit said:

I'd put him top 3 in the PL. However I feel he has a better all round game than the other two, Robot and Kane.

Just now, gbandit said:

Aye, no one’s going to beat Robot in terms of output even if he’s not the most gifted footballer out there, just an amalgamation of a physical freak with absurd finishing ability 

It is ridiculous, kinda crazy to watch.

However I can't see him pulling off what Isak did at Goodison, and that was extreme entertainment.

• 2 weeks later...

Nice headed goal today, and heavily involved in the other goal. Some silky runs with the ball, darting past opposition players.

He’s the type of player I love to watch personally. Hope he stays injury free this season

8 hours ago, Stottie said:

Isak stepping up with the most demanding fan's "I miss Maxi's dribbling" needs.

We've got a gem here, lads and lasses!

But can he ball?

He's absolutely mustard.

I don't even worry when he drifts out of a game because I know that he will explode into life.

The beauty is that if he's getting shut down in the centre, Howe just switches his position and the opposition isn't ready to deal with it.

It's not that he's "better" in the middle or out wide, it's that the opposition players are wholly unprepared to suddenly have to shift focus when they are all knackered.

Imagine having to deal with Gordon or Barnes for 70 minutes and then Isak, must be bloody heartbreaking.

8 hours ago, Stottie said:

Isak stepping up with the most demanding fan's "I miss Maxi's dribbling" needs.

We've got a gem here, lads and lasses!

He’s no ASM - he’s downstairs doesn’t run backwards enough for that.