Alexander Isak

Disco

10 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Don't think we press anywhere near as well without him.

Weirdly I used to think we pressed much better with Wilson last season, but it's definitely flipped around this season. 

7 minutes ago, TheBrownBottle said:

He’s a superb footballer, but I think it is a concern that he appears to be made out of paper and cobwebs

I don’t think he’s that bad but he’s clearly had an issue bubbling away recently and I agree they’ll be looking to toughen him up a bit. I think we need another striker in Jan. If Isak goes down for a while that puts loads of pressure on Wilson (or vice versa). 

3 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

We should probably continue to rotate Wilson in the same way as if Isak was available really. Or as close as possible. Otherwise he’ll get injured soon himself. 

They’re going to have to manage his minutes and maybe use Gordon or Joelinton as options for a few minutes here and there. If we lose Wilson on top of Isak we’re royally screwed 

4-2-3-1 for the next few weeks as we navigate out of this injury crisis

Bruno and Longstaff as the two

The three being a mixture of:

Almiron (RW or 10), Willock (LW or 10), Gordon (LW, RW, 10, CF), Joelinton (LW, RW, CF in emergencies), Anderson (10, LW), Hall (LW), Livramento (RW) (with Longstaff (10), if Miley drops into the two)

Wilson and Gordon can rotate up top. 

Edited by kingxlnc