Alexander Isak

Disco

40 minutes ago, TheBrownBottle said:

PSR doesn’t ’force’ any club to do anything, regardless of how shite the rules are

I’d be amazed if Isak was sold

I don’t think we will sell Isak but we are ‘forced’ to sell someone or it’s a points deduction 

15 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

"More reports" :lol:

More people retweeting shite from other uninformed people about something that will never happen. 

Shouldn't let it annoy me like, but it's such a fraudulent job writing about transfers. Must be getting old. 

Even Ornstein is at it now. The amount of times he's Tweeted something along the lines of...

"Club X are exploring a deal for player Y, but they're looking at multiple options"

Or...

"Club x has enquired about player Y, he's on the list and is a viable option. Nothing decided. "

It's just non-committal, covering all bases horseshit.

12 hours ago, The Prophet said:

Even Ornstein is at it now. The amount of times he's Tweeted something along the lines of...

"Club X are exploring a deal for player Y, but they're looking at multiple options"

Or...

"Club x has enquired about player Y, he's on the list and is a viable option. Nothing decided. "

It's just non-committal, covering all bases horseshit.

you know what it is - PSR has basically shafted every club in the PL and turned the transfer window into a joke.  Leaving the journos with nothing to report on.  Hence the re-hashed news we are seeing.

Edited by duo

Agree with all that he is simply irreplaceable. Got a horrible feeling this is one that may happen though, an absurd 100M and Madueke or something similar may tempt us, it shouldn't, but it might...

Would LOVE to be wrong, and it's probably just scars from the old regime making me think this, haha.

“Chelsea 'withdraw from race for Alexander Isak' after refusing to meet Newcastle's £100m-plus valuation and failed deal could have negative consequences for Everton”

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-13581945/Chelsea-withdraw-race-Alexander-Isak-refusing-meet-Newcastle-100m-plus-valuation-Everton.html?ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490&ito=social-twitter_dailymailsport

28 minutes ago, Chris L said:

“Chelsea 'withdraw from race for Alexander Isak' after refusing to meet Newcastle's £100m-plus valuation and failed deal could have negative consequences for Everton”

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-13581945/Chelsea-withdraw-race-Alexander-Isak-refusing-meet-Newcastle-100m-plus-valuation-Everton.html?ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490&ito=social-twitter_dailymailsport

Eddie Howe views Calvert-Lewin as his first-choice striker target should Isak depart.

I am sure he doesn't

Edited by duo

27 minutes ago, Chris L said:

Is that whopper seriously implying that DCL was an Isak replacement??? He was obviously a Wilson replacement.  Fuck me.

3 minutes ago, Miggys First Goal said:

Brexit Jim going to come in with a £150m bid just to piss us off over the Ashworth saga. 

if we were fucked that much, surely there would have been a compromise on ashworth insteadnof holding out for £20m.

Edited by huss9