Wolverhampton Wanderers vs. Newcastle United - 28/8/22 @ 2pm (Sky Sports)

HaydnNUFC

18 minutes ago, Nine said:

Our bench is so weak, really highlights how one or two injuries can massively change the strength of this squad

This is one of the biggest obstacles to breaking the top 6. We can't offer enough playing time to the quality we need in depth, so any injury has mre impact. Same with the 5 subs,

Crazy to bring on Bruno, having Trippier on was bad enough, that almost cost as well. Hopefully against the odds we'll pull out a performance. Very disappointed not to see Anderson start. 

Just now, Happinesstan said:

This is one of the biggest obstacles to breaking the top 6. We can't offer enough playing time to the quality we need in depth, so any injury has mre impact. Same with the 5 subs,

Exactly. Its a big detail that people overlook often when it comes to signings and talk of breaking into the top 6.

1 minute ago, TheGuv said:

Any Norwegians on here that know which channel this would be played on? Need to tel the barman who is being a dick because ‘Viking are playing’. Yeah mate in 4 hours.

Viasport Premier League 1

25 minutes ago, Nine said:

Our bench is so weak, really highlights how one or two injuries can massively change the strength of this squad

Yet people want us to cash in on Miggy and ASM 🙂

I honestly thought Bruno looked like he was struggling towards the end of the Man City game.

Winning cup games means a great deal to me, so I’m not going to complain re the manager utilising his best players - though I can sympathise with the thought that bringing on a knock-carrying Bruno against though vicious bastards when 2-1 up with 5 to go wasn’t Howe’s finest moment