Wolverhampton Wanderers vs. Newcastle United - 28/8/22 @ 2pm (Sky Sports)

HaydnNUFC

10 minutes ago, mrmojorisin75 said:

team news took the wind right out of my sails if i'm honest :/

Same, but for some reason I think we'll get a result regardless. Wolves are a bit toothless, and I can see Eddie geeing the lads up to new heights as a result of the missing stars.

3 minutes ago, TheGuv said:

Any Norwegians on here that know which channel this would be played on? Need to tel the barman who is being a dick because ‘Viking are playing’. Yeah mate in 4 hours.

Where are you watching? 

Guest reefatoon
7 minutes ago, Dokko said:

Crazy to bring on Bruno, having Trippier on was bad enough, that almost cost as well. Hopefully against the odds we'll pull out a performance. Very disappointed not to see Anderson start. 

Trippier won us the game when he came on, so I would say it was a great decision.

Just now, TheGuv said:

Hoping to watch at ‘Beverley’ in Stavanger

Strange of them to be so anal about switching channels :lol: Good luck anyway! Am going to Hinna Bistro myself so thought maybe you was there since they only have one decoder.

1 minute ago, SUPERTOON said:

We nearly got a point with Jeff Hendrick in the side here last season. We can definitely get something today. We should have a good chance from set pieces as well

And Clark and Fed in defence. Botman can thread a ball :indi:

Edited by PauloGeordio

1 minute ago, mighty__mag said:

The team looks a bit shit to face Wolves.

Heard Bruno's missus is possibly due to give birth, might be why he's not playing?

She is, she due the same day as my daughter 

8 minutes ago, reefatoon said:

Trippier won us the game when he came on, so I would say it was a great decision.

He did. He almost lost a foot as well. Rather have Trippier for the season than beat Tranmere in an early round cup game. He was very lucky. Kraft, Lascelles & Bruno not so much. 

2 minutes ago, mighty__mag said:

The team looks a bit shit to face Wolves.

Heard Bruno's missus is possibly due to give birth, might be why he's not playing?

Howe wouldn't say he has got a niggle though if that was the case.