Wolverhampton Wanderers 1-1 Newcastle United (28/08/2022)

Yorkie

Just now, HawK said:

Having watched all of Tranmere and now this, I cannot see why Targett wasn't straight back into the tram unless he's deemed not fit enough for 90. On the ball Burn is almost as basic as Dummett. 

Absolutely. Poor all round here, never critical of Howe, but the decision to use key players vs Tranmere, then not use or start better players in better positions has me wondering if he's got things a bit wrong over the two games.

Fuck sake, as ASM break forward, Wood runs the far side of the defender rather than in front. 

How can you be that shit at football IQ and still score goals in the Premier league I'm amazed. 

This has been the most frustrating game I've seen for me since Howe took over, many players not covering themselves in glory. 

1 minute ago, mighty__mag said:

Absolutely. Poor all round here, never critical of Howe, but the decision to use key players vs Tranmere, then not use or start better players in better positions has me wondering if he's got things a bit wrong over the two games.

We gave shit to Ashley for 15 years for not taking the cups seriously. Now people are giving shit to Howe for taking the cups seriously. :lol: