Wolverhampton Wanderers 1-1 Newcastle United (28/08/2022)

Yorkie

Just now, Wolfcastle said:

Criticising Wood okay, but blaming him for ASM's short comings isn't on. He's been a one good game a month player long before Wood arrived.

Are you saying ASM wouldn't look better with Wilson? I mean if I was in ASMs shoes, I'd rather have someone I can pass to than someone hiding I either behind both central defenders, or standing a yard offside, or looking into the sky with his hands together as praying to whatever footballing deity granted him a wishmaster-esque opportunity to play football for this club. 

2 minutes ago, Kanji said:

Fruatraring that we’ve largely been dominant 

Yeah, does give me a lot for hope for the future though.

So many years now we've gone to decent teams' ground and just conceded control of the game to them. Don't think we're gonna do that under Howe and as we keep replacing our poor players with quality signings we're gonna be really, really fun to watch.

4 minutes ago, Flip said:

I'd put Fraser on for Wood at this point. See if Almiron or someone can make a few runs behind the defenders. Wood is absolutely fucking pointless today. 

Howe sees football the right way at least. Now Anderson for Willock and I'm happy. 

2 minutes ago, Shearergol said:

One of them has the capability to win us matches though. The other doesn’t 

Aye but its not Woods fault that Max doesn't cross not more than its not his fault that Almiron or anybody else doesn't. Just be fair about it. He can win us games but a lot more often than not plays like this. Whether its Wood, Wilson or Carroll

Edited by Wolfcastle

Just now, Wolfcastle said:

Aye but its not Woods fault that Max doesn't cross not more than its not his fault that Almiron or anybody else doesn't. Just be fair about it. He can win us games but a lot more often than not plays like this

You need to look more at what Wood is doing when ASM has the ball tbh