Liverpool 2-1 Newcastle United (31/08/2022)

Yorkie

I fucking hate Klopp. Smug arrogant bastard celebrating like he's won the Champions League after a scrambled last min goal way beyond the added time allocated. Waving at our bench too to wind them up. If karma exists he'll be due getting hit by a piano from the sky pretty fucking soon.

So this new narrative is that we’re spoilers now?

Fuck off and then fuck off some more.

Who knew that Ruben Neves was a complete authority on football? Give him Lage’s job.

Edited by Sima

1 minute ago, KaKa said:

Must have dropped from about 50% as soon as Wood came on. 

We cannot continue to play that guy in games against Prem opposition.

Wilson needs to sort his fitness out man. I genuinely cannot believe the state of Wood out there, and as for that nitwit Murphy, I would never tire of slapping some sense into his head.

No - I was flipping between this site and bbc whole match, they were always reporting 20 odd percent 

5 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

It's not really needed, you can see it, he's leaning beyond Gomez.

I'm not disagreeing just want to say it's a bit of a funny way to judge offside. Imagine Burn and Fraser running for the same ball, both perfectly in line, naturally leaning forward as you do when you run. Burn will be offside just because he's taller than Fraser.

1 minute ago, KaKa said:

We really need to win that match because I don't think I can bare anything else after this. Fuming.

We will, and we'll make Zaha look dog shit while doing it :) 

Just now, Gawalls said:

No - I was flipping between this site and bbc whole match, they were always reporting 20 odd percent 

I wasn't being serious ... just emphasizing how awful Wood is.

WHAT.A.PISSER.

Proud of the way we played, done by a dodgy linesman (the offside), and then a dodgy ref (nearly 3mins over the added time).

Isak though... both finishes, composed finishes and great feet for the 2nd.

Klopp though, whinging his tits off all match, then getting all smug at the winner. Kernt!

Edited by TK-421

Positives:

More than matched a so called "top team" again

Played well without Bruno, Botman, Schar, Maxi and Wilson

Isak looks a monster

Centimetres away from 2-0 and seconds from a point. Fine margins

Pope is class

Nice quick turnaround for a winnable home game Saturday and get it out our system

1 minute ago, soyt said:

image.png.0460ccef9fd7c8c7bd0dcd35ffb3d1ac.png.27effe6f06c171d48a60ac77b95fa2bd.png

This is from the Isak topic

Said it in the officiating thread, but against a non-big six side that's given as a goal. You'll never convince me otherwise.

1 minute ago, ponsaelius said:

Wood and Murphy were both dreadful and probably cost us the game through sheer lost momentum imo.

100%. They are both tragic man.

I cannot believe how bad the pair of them are. It's disgraceful.

9 minutes ago, Stifler said:

Likely taken a frame or so after the ball was played, see it all the time. Everyone is focussing on the line, whilst they are fucking away with something else.

I've been saying this for a long time, they have such power to pick from a few frames which will make a massive difference.