West Ham United P-P Newcastle United - 11/9/22 @ 2pm (Sky Sports)

HaydnNUFC

2 hours ago, geordie_b said:

How was everyones mourning?

Not bad, had a few pints in Banyans with friends my better half hasn’t seen in 16 years and about to jump the Metro to Boldon for a few more in the Grey Horse this arvo…..could turn into a good day…..

2 hours ago, geordie_b said:

How was everyones mourning?

Took the kids for a walk at sycamore gap, followed by calling at the pub for a packet of crisps and a can of pop. Basically page 1 of the Northumbrians "what to do if the footies not on" handbook.

1 hour ago, Groundhog63 said:

Went to the gym. Noticed a load of kids football matches taking place in the grounds of Astley High School so pulled over and shouted

"Traitors" 

"Scabs" 

"She's still fucking warm, man" 

at them through the fence. 

Good to see there are still some of us about who respect our monarch.

I saw an old woman today queuing to sign the condolence. Ok. She was holding a union flag upside down. Disrespectful bitch.

no point pointing it out to her, if she hasn’t learnt at her age she never will. I just snuck up behind her and delivered a karate kick to the back. 

2 minutes ago, FLUMPO235 said:

I saw an old woman today queuing to sign the condolence. Ok. She was holding a union flag upside down. Disrespectful bitch.

no point pointing it out to her, if she hasn’t learnt at her age she never will. I just snuck up behind her and delivered a karate kick to the back. 

Putting those kids, coaches and parents in their place was, probably, the most patriotic thing I've ever done. 

On top of that the school's got a restraining order against me so hanging about that fence wasn't without risk. 

I'm hoping, on Monday, the magistrate understands I was just sticking up for Lizzie. 

4 minutes ago, Groundhog63 said:

Putting those kids, coaches and parents in their place was, probably, the most patriotic thing I've ever done. 

On top of that the school's got a restraining order against me so hanging about that fence wasn't without risk. 

I'm hoping, on Monday, the magistrate understands I was just sticking up for Lizzie. 

I wouldn’t worry. I should imagine you will get a kings pardon and at the very least an MBE. 

1 hour ago, FLUMPO235 said:

God bless you, sir! Not a jury in the land would convict you. Good job you were weakened and demoralised from your/our/ the nation’s/world’s devastating loss, otherwise she would have been well fucked. 

2 hours ago, FLUMPO235 said:

I have no issue with people having their idols, just don’t force them on the rest of us.