Loris Karius

NWMag

He can't be as shit as our back up keeper, Robin Olsen. A keeper for whom a shot on target = a save. Who thinks anywhere outside his area = a minefield. A keeper who doesn't do saves.

And he's our number 2, isn't this clown your third choice?

23 hours ago, Newcastle Fan said:

So we are extending him but keeping Dubravaka and Darlow too? will they introduce rules where you can play two goal keepers in goal soon? :lol:

Gets my vote. Imagine the shithousery we could get up to with two goalkeepers on the pitch. Arteta would have an aneurysm before we even got to half time.

5 minutes ago, brummie said:

He can't be as shit as our back up keeper, Robin Olsen. A keeper for whom a shot on target = a save. Who thinks anywhere outside his area = a minefield. A keeper who doesn't do saves.

I would kill to have a keeper in goal where a shot on target results in a save. Wouldn’t that mean we’d never concede?!

10 minutes ago, Chris_R said:

Gets my vote. Imagine the shithousery we could get up to with two goalkeepers on the pitch. Arteta would have an aneurysm before we even got to half time.

The original Football Manager on the BBC computer you could play Nigel Spink AND Peter Shilton at the same time.

4 hours ago, brummie said:

Swedish goalkeeper of the year, and Sweden's number one :iamatwat:

4 hours ago, ShakaHislop said:

He’s always solid for Sweden, but his club career has been pretty miserable since going abroad. Keeps getting back up gigs. 

Could be because he’s awful. We do have a history of keepers performing rather well in the national team at the same time as being awful club GK’s (Olsen, Isaksson, Hedman, Ravelli). Sweden don’t do great keepers unfortunately. 

10 hours ago, clintdempsey said:

Could be because he’s awful. We do have a history of keepers performing rather well in the national team at the same time as being awful club GK’s (Olsen, Isaksson, Hedman, Ravelli). Sweden don’t do great keepers unfortunately. 

Made me see what Ole Soderberg is up to. Retired at 32 and is a goalkeeping coach now.

• 5 weeks later...