Newcastle United vs. Everton - 19/10/22 @ 7:30pm (Amazon Prime)

HaydnNUFC

Trippier takes up far more advanced positions which have benefitted Almiron hugely at times and that comes from having Burn at left back.

When ASM is back in I think you can make the argument for Targett to come back in and work the overlap but it’s a tough argument to make when the back 4 is getting results. 

completely understand Targett being on the bench as much as I like him and he is better going forward. Defensively I think he has looked quite shakey this season to be completely honest.  

2 minutes ago, Shearergol said:

How sick was he?

It's plausible he's had a heavy dose of covid and still feeling the effects I guess. By the standards of a professional athlete at least.

I look forward to having him back in, though, personally.

7 minutes ago, 80 said:

It's plausible he's had a heavy dose of covid and still feeling the effects I guess. By the standards of a professional athlete at least.

I look forward to having him back in, though, personally.

"Before the Fulham game, Matt was ill,” said United’s head coach. “We had a few illnesses going round the camp, different things.

"He picked up quite a serious illness that kept him out for three or four days, and we felt his training had been light going into that game, so we went with Dan. And in the two games since, I think the results have spoken for themselves."

1 minute ago, relámpago blanco said:

Sounds like a recipe for disaster tbh.

Home run, best defence in the league, doing well, Everton struggling

I dont like the sound of any of that, football being football.

Think it'll be like Palace/Bournemouth.