Other games (2024/25)

simonsays

3 minutes ago, gbandit said:

You’d have to be an idiot not to want Gnonto. How many 19 year olds are impacting games like he is? His attitude is great, he’s got fantastic technical ability. Think he’s got it all to be one of the best wide players in the league within a year or two 

Too late now though. If you ring up Leeds for him they're laughing you off the phone.

Even if they go down he's young enough to keep there and play as a full time starter in the Championship and continue to improve.

Pretty sickening really. Nice for them though.

4 minutes ago, brummie said:

Worst performance from us in a while. 

great result though. 

Ashley Young, what a brilliant re-signing he has been for us. 

Never really been a big fan of him but got to agree there. Reckon yous are safe this year?

1 hour ago, toon25 said:

Will be 3 from Bournemouth, Leicester, Southampton, Everton and Wolves.

I reckon Forest will be fine.

Bournemouth nailed on for me, without their new owners investing. Would love to see Everton go but can’t see it. They’ll somehow get safe. 

Edited by Danh1

6 hours ago, Mikky said:

Napoli remind me of NUFC [emoji38]

so lovely 

6 hours ago, CFlan said:

They’re absolutely class to watch 

Replaced Ajax as my second team. They are unreal domestically and in the CL. Rafa managing them previously drew me to them and this years form is ??.

On 13/01/2023 at 00:24, St. Maximin said:

I didn’t pay too much attention to him at Brighton, but Potter is a bit overhyped surely? He finished below Bruce in 2021 and we had ASM and Wilson missing for quite a bit that year. 

Saying that, Chelsea is one of those clubs it just seems would be a bad move for a lot of managers, even though I can’t say why. Now the second best team in Fulham and third best in west London… [emoji38]

They go on about their injury list, but the team they put out was still better than Fulham's on paper. They even had a £60m player on the bench.

Potter has already proved his ability as a manager, but I'm not sure how much say he has on recruitment, if any. Chelsea need a leader who can impose themselves on the situation, and I don't think Potter has the standing to do that.