Other games (2024/25)

simonsays

8 minutes ago, joeyt said:

I think a few of those who want Arsenal to win the league may change their mind after we play them again and Arteta is unbearable on the touchline

Also their fans are the absolute worst

I used to think it'd make a change to have someone other than Man City  - but when its gone down to the last day between Liverpool and Man City, my feelings have been all in on Man City, so now I know better

1 minute ago, midds said:

Jut heaps more and more pressure on Arsenal as the games tick down. Every mistake, every decision will crank it up higher and higher as they get closer to the title. 

Then they play us, already livid from doing the same things to see the game out that they do. Away from home against a team that absolutely dicked them just a year ago. Gonna be wild :cool:

Yeah ... think they lose to Man City and us and blow the title.

2 minutes ago, Wolfcastle said:

I used to think it'd make a change to have someone other than Man City  - but when its gone down to the last day between Liverpool and Man City, my feelings have been all in on Man City, so now I know better

Are you sure you guys don't support Man City? My God :lol:

I think I am a bad person.

It comes down to schadenfreude. If Man City don’t win the title it won’t matter. Nobody cares about Man City. Their fans won’t care; they’ve won everything and are spoiled rotten. If Arsenal blow it, it will hurt bad. I want them them to fail.

Probably my favourite "neutral" game of the season, that.

Arsenal wilted a little bit when Liverpool got a bit physical, and got knocked out of playing the game on their terms.

Martinelli is a bit frustrating. Incredible close ball control skills but seems to try to do a bit too much and not release the ball. A criticism sometimes levelled at ASM.

Great football and drama though. Saka is an absolute superstar.

31 minutes ago, The College Dropout said:

Good chance Liverpool don’t even qualify for Europe this season. Will do well tk get Europa league.  

We could probably do with them qualifying for Europe and having extra games next season

59 minutes ago, joeyt said:

I think a few of those who want Arsenal to win the league may change their mind after we play them again and Arteta is unbearable on the touchline

Also their fans are the absolute worst

Arteta whinging about the whole time-wasting thing, only to go and revert to the exact same thing himself. Prick. 

1 hour ago, WilliamPS said:

City are nice to watch tbf.

I don’t want City to win, but cannot bring myself to want Arsenal to beat them.

all this is why Leicester winning was such a great story 

City are a painful watch. 

Definitely agree with the sentiment here that Arteta is a whining, try hard, prick.

Have always thought that Arsenal lack heart. Get under them and rile them - moreso emphasised in front of a vociferous crowd - and then they're not half the threat.

54 minutes ago, The College Dropout said:

Good chance Liverpool don’t even qualify for Europe this season. Will do well tk get Europa league.  

Them without the burden of midweek

football will be detrimental to us next season. Really hope they get into the conference and they’ve got trips to the arse end of nowhere.

57 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Hope nowt happens to the linesman, Robertson is a millionaire, the linesman is likely doing it for his love of the game, Robertson probably said some despicable shit. He's learnt a lot from klopp who regularly berates officials then no action 

13 minutes ago, RodneyCisse said:

Them without the burden of midweek

football will be detrimental to us next season. Really hope they get into the conference and they’ve got trips to the arse end of nowhere.

Away days Almaty

Guardiola is one of the more likeable managers and doesn't regularly act the complete bellend like Klopp and (more recently) Ten Hag, and even the fans seem generally decent. But would still rather the Arse win the league as one club's dominance is never healthy.

Edited by Turnbull2000