Other games (2024/25)

simonsays

Kept off here yesterday as I was fearful of the match thread being volatile, yet here I am reading other games and it's pure spice!

Been a wild day of football and absolutely dripping in goals. So far making losing 0-2 to second place arsenal in a game we could've had more almost palatable.

Fucking Everton though.

Saw JWP described as a modern day Rory Delap and don’t think that’s a million miles off. Solid 6/7 out of 10 every week in a mid-table side but absolutely terrifying from set-plays. 

2 minutes ago, joeyt said:

I mean just type Zaha and Awful into the search engine and there's plenty of posts from Kaka calling him awful

I think the way he carries on when anyone dares to tackle him is absolutely awful, yes. I can definitely agree with that.

1 minute ago, Jaqen said:

So glad Southampton are going down, despite beating them 4 times this season it's always a team I dread playing [emoji38]

Since promotion in 2017, we've played them 16 times, won 12, lost 1, and scored 28 goals. Those games at the Dell scarred a few I'm guessing. :lol:

1 minute ago, KaKa said:

Um, no. I think the people that are often the most crude and patronising tend to get their backs up when people don't agree with them, and then start whining about other people being patronising. So how about you stop being so fragile.

What have you disagreed with me on for me to get so crude and fragile? 

3 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

What have you disagreed with me on for me to get so crude and fragile? 

Hey buddy go make another batch of rasberry jam or something.

And stop worrying about my football takes, which are all 100% correct and never ever wrong. Okay?

Edited by KaKa

3 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Since promotion in 2017, we've played them 16 times, won 12, lost 1, and scored 28 goals. Those games at the Dell scarred a few I'm guessing. :lol:

I’ve never recovered from Le Tiss 

6 minutes ago, LFEE said:

Do we not want Southampton to get something out of this and have something hopefully to fight for that last game of the season at Anfield? ?

Id be up for them not getting howked 9-0. I don’t think if they’re playing for anything or not makes a difference on that front.

3 minutes ago, Sempiternal said:

I’ve never recovered from Le Tiss 

Thankfully stricken from the record now he’s got a brain comprised of mashed potato. 

Just now, Optimistic Nut said:

Can't be many leagues where a team can win 6-0 one week, then lose 5-1 9 days later, with the team on the opposite end of the 6-0 winning 5-3 themselves. 

It's fantastic man.

Just as you post this the game on now gets even crazier.

Southampton are not out of this yet!

1 minute ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Can't be many leagues where a team can win 6-0 one week, then lose 5-1 9 days later, with the team on the opposite end of the 6-0 winning 5-3 themselves.

???