Other games (2024/25)

simonsays

1 minute ago, Sima said:

Just me that thinks it was reckless as fuck and a clear red?

Deeply irresponsible from your captain.

I thought it was a definite red, though

lots of people saying otherwise. Need to see it again. 

They really shouldn’t have Neville on Man U games and Carragher on Liverpool games. It’s so irritating. 

Neville is just sat there moaning on like a sulky fan and saying how bad Man U have been at every opportunity. Loads of thinly veiled, ridiculous insults aimed at the players. Worse than a Sunday League team, worst he has ever seen them under Ten Hag, etc etc. 

Perhaps not this bad. But they look terrible most weeks since Ten Hag took over. But I’m sure it’s all the players’ fault every week…..

4 minutes ago, Kimbo said:

Southgate will be in the job by Christmas. We know the board at Man U don't rate Ten Haag, they just bottled getting a replacement because of the cup final.

They’ve wanted him since their little mini takeover. Would tally with Southgate saying he wants a job out of football. 

Just now, Lush Vlad said:

They really shouldn’t have Neville on Man U games and Carragher on Liverpool games. It’s so irritating. 

Neville is just sat there moaning on like a sulky fan and saying how bad Man U have been at every opportunity. Loads of thinly veiled, ridiculous insults aimed at the players. Worse than a Sunday League team, worst he has ever seen them under Ten Hag, etc etc. 

Perhaps not this bad. But they look terrible most weeks since Ten Hag took over. But I’m sure it’s all the players’ fault every week…..

I thought exact same. It’s quite funny but it’s unprofessional. 

I would be pissed if someone on our team was dismissed for something like that. Just looked like a clumsy slip.

Bruno Fernandes' reputation hasn't helped him there.

3 minutes ago, Jewel said:

Watching this game, you can see why De Ligt never made it at Juventus or Bayern. Lacks pace and positional awareness. Yet Man U fans were acting like he was their new defensive messiah.

Two top clubs peddled him and that didn’t raise any red flags amongst their fanbase, bunch of muppets.

3 minutes ago, Froggy said:

It's obviously a disgrace of a decision, but Fernandes has been atrocious for weeks so it wouldn't have mattered. 

Spurs should be out of sight. 

Van Nistelrooy 11/4 for next manager. Put the house on it. 

image.png.0a001ef16ba6105d2857daef8a3218e5.png

c'mon, have a meltdown...

1 minute ago, mouldy_uk said:

I thought it was a definite red, though

lots of people saying otherwise. Need to see it again. 

He barely touched Maddison who made a meal of it. I can understand yellow for bringing him down purposefully but straight red is one of the worst decisions I’ve seen.

Just now, Aiston said:

If Fernandes was given a yellow card, highly doubt VAR would suggest it should be upgraded to a red.

Funny seeing that cunt sent off either way though.

Yeah. It is kind of harsh when you consider the slip and it didn’t seem like excessive force. 

But the amount of times he could have been sent off for all his snide behaviour and constant moaning at the ref. I can’t say I have much sympathy. 

1 minute ago, Froggy said:

No I didn't. :lol:

In fairness, I think you did at one point when in wind up merchant mode. 

People should realize not to believe your opinions in them moments mind :lol: 

Why does Fernandes stick his leg up at knee height to attempt a tackle?

It’s a blatant red. Fernandes does that in a Portugal shirt to Saka and every cunt in that studio says the opposite.

Edited by Sima