Other other games (2023/24) - Use Euros forum for Euros games

simonsays

Just now, LionOfGosforth said:

Almost like he's playing the wrong sport

I’m honestly starting to think the occasional good runs are just luck, so many times when he’s sprinting three meters behind the defensive line with his hand up.

You have to think at some point it’ll all click for Nunez given his pace, movement and strength. You can see from a coaching perspective that his game has already changed at liverpool

and he’s trying to be more aware of playing others in but he’s got a ton of improving to do.

also, Villa are weird, they move the ball round well, have good movement generally but so many of their players are awful with the final ball/decision/finish

5 minutes ago, LionOfGosforth said:

Nunez is weird af. Fast, good physical talent, excellent movement, can't finish for toffee

And to add to the weirdness when you actually look at his scoring record its really decent for Liverpool :lol:

9 minutes ago, The Butcher said:

Christ :lol:

Remember the Benfica fan on here saying he misses 75% of his chance and they had better waiting in the wings. 

Always listen to other clubs fans (WBA i'm looking at you regards to Bruce)

15 minutes ago, KaKa said:

And to add to the weirdness when you actually look at his scoring record its really decent for Liverpool :lol:

Yeah it's like Twilight Zone because when you watch him, it just doesn't add up to his record being decent. He's all over the place but he does carry major threat in stretching the field with those chaotic runs he makes.

I think when they bought him, they must have expected him to be one of the elite CFs in world football and for 70m+ he really should be. He'll have great moments in games and score surprising goals from time to time but looks like he needs a ton of coaching to succeed in their system long-term

Edited by LionOfGosforth

Going into Arsenal vs West Ham on Boxing Day and rather than wanting Arsenal to win for our battle with West Ham for 7th, wanting West Ham to win so we stay within touching distance of Arsenal in 1st.

Daft, crazy, unthinkable, deluded, but I don't care, it's fun.

5 minutes ago, Ben said:

Eniola Aluko is a sour faced fucker, smile man you miserable cunt.

I don’t understand how she’s got pundit roles, I don’t think she offers anything compelling, the same for that Courtney Sweetman-Kirk.

8 minutes ago, Ben said:

Fucking hell, is he ok ? 

Just nerves I reckon, think he’s realised it’s happening and it’s getting worse from there. I sometimes get it in my left leg if I’m standing talking in front of a group of people. Weird when you think he’s captained multiple sides and his country, I guess he’s just been advised to do this to help get another job and he fucking hates talking on tv. [emoji38]

4 minutes ago, LionOfGosforth said:

Thought that touch that made Nketiah offside, looked accidental by Saka, might be wrong

Doesn't matter if it's intentional or accidental

Edited by joeyt