Other other games (2023/24) - Use Euros forum for Euros games

simonsays

Ten Hag has done a cracking job so far and he knows how to grind out result

Longer term I think he does need to get them playing a bit more comprehensively 

Their GD shows that they haven't been overly convincing and longer term that kind of GD isn't sustainable 

Typical that they finally get their act together when we get ours together too. Could even meet them in a final ffs. Saying that, we had a few missing down there and could’ve won had we took our chances first half. 

Edited by Danh1

3 minutes ago, Danh1 said:

Typical that they finally get their act together when we get ours together too. Could even meet them in a final ffs. Saying that, we had a few missing down there and could’ve won had we took our chances first half. 

I'm glad.. its them I want to beat to the title  . We owe them 

3 minutes ago, Flip said:

antony again there. Faster than Hughes, but gives up and passes it backwards.

He is the weirdest player ever man :lol:

Has the speed and skill to rinse people, but just can't be arsed :lol:

Vieira has done absolutely nowt with this Palace side. Olise looks a good buy and I like the look of that Richards on his debut too but for all his promise of changing their style etc, this is the same turgid safe mid table stuff that Roy presided over. Crap.

Just now, soyt said:

Edouard is a terrible striker.

Both he and Mateta have had awful touches at the business end all game. Mateta went off and Edouard just carried on. The amount of times they could build a counter through him and it goes under his foot or his first touch is too heavy.