Other other games (2023/24) - Use Euros forum for Euros games

simonsays

Just now, MrRaspberryJam said:

Aye. And those interviewing him and licking his arse was nauseating. He can wear as much fancy clobber as he wants (that looks expensively shit) and spit out as many ‘witty’ one liners as he wants but there’s a reason he’ll amass to absolutely fuckall more than a lower league manager. I bet he’s soft as shit as well

a bit like me btw. 

Solbakken given a get out of jail free card with that goal being disallowed after fielding a 33 year old Strandberg playing his trade in the bottom half of Norwegian top division ahead of Kristoffer Ajer. Southgate ain't got shit on Solbakken when it comes to playing his old favorites over better players :lol:

Just now, El Prontonise said:

Just the 4 mins for a VAR check in the Norway Vs Spain game :facepalm:

More entertaining than watching the best generation of Norwegian footballers ever being sent out to play like Stoke on anaesthetics.

1 hour ago, Conjo said:

Solbakken given a get out of jail free card with that goal being disallowed after fielding a 33 year old Strandberg playing his trade in the bottom half of Norwegian top division ahead of Kristoffer Ajer. Southgate ain't got shit on Solbakken when it comes to playing his old favorites over better players :lol:

He's probably the worst manager we've had in my lifetime and we've had some right shite in charge. Absolute clown.

2 hours ago, Ben said:

Only one game on TV again this Sunday ? What's going on there like, I thought it was supposed to be Super Sunday.

There is a Saturday night (8pm KO) on instead, probably because European football is back in the midweek, and it gives the Champions League teams an extra day to prepare.

8 minutes ago, Nobody said:

How come Turkey has already qualified when Wales and Croatia both also can reach 16 points? Probably missing something simple here :lol:

If they all finish on 16pts it will finish 1. Wales 2. Turkey 3. Croatia (I think) due to how the three-way head-to-head would work out, so whatever happens Turkey can at worst finish 2nd.

Huge match for Luxembourg tonight against Slovakia. They lost 9-0 and 6-0 to Portugal, but unbeaten in their other 5 matches and they will be favourites to qualify if they can beat their nearest rivals in the group.

So used to Luxembourg being the whipping boys over the years, but they have gradually improved in recent times.

11 minutes ago, Paullow said:

Cracking goal by Gyokeres for Sweden against Belgium in the free Viaplay match. Top 2 already decided in this group (Belgium and Austria).

Two Sweden fans shot dead before the game being reported by Sky. Fucking hell. Surprised it’s gone ahead.