Other other games (2023/24) - Use Euros forum for Euros games

simonsays

Just now, Unbelievable said:

Pacqueta is shite

He is so careless and seemingly always off balance. Had some nice moments but don't like the way he plays either.

Just now, KaKa said:

He is so careless and seemingly always off balance. Had some nice moments but don't like the way he plays either.

He’s improved as the season has progressed. Do think he struggles with the pace and physicality of the league. I’d still have him. 

11 minutes ago, Dokko said:

I'll be disgusted if the only point fat sham gets is off us and we could all be sitting here now day dreaming of CL.

Put it this way, by saving that penalty, Nick Pope may have cost Sam Allardyce more money than his "Casa St. James" payoff. [emoji38]

If that game goes to 2-0, I think we would have lost.

Against a beached team in the bottm half with a European final on their mind when you're fighting against relegation that was silage from Allardyce.

4 wins in 27 PL games, 10 without a win.

3 minutes ago, Jonas said:

Against a beached team in the bottm half with a European final on their mind when you're fighting against relegation that was silage from Allardyce.

4 wins in 27 PL games, 10 without a win.

Survival expert marra

40 minutes ago, LionOfGosforth said:

12 extra points, could make an argument we would have been in the title race :lol:

I went to both Palace and Bournemouth home games and it was pretty bland like lol. Obviously got screwed by VAR in Palace game. Bournemouth was fair draw.