Other other games (2023/24) - Use Euros forum for Euros games

simonsays

Just now, nortoon said:

I might be a bit biased here but looking at that Manu side. Which ones would get onto our first 11 for Howe?

I'd say Shaw at left back, arguably Rashford at left wing and thats it? I'd take Schar infront of any of their centre halfs next to Botman but that might be a bit of a biased take. :)

Shaw and Varane definitely would. Bruno Fernandes would get in somewhere but not many more. Rashford has too many terrible games for me 

2 minutes ago, nortoon said:

I might be a bit biased here but looking at that Manu side. Which ones would get onto our first 11 for Howe?

I'd say Shaw at left back, arguably Rashford at left wing and thats it? I'd take Schar infront of any of their centre halfs next to Botman but that might be a bit of a biased take. :)

They think Martinez is the best CB in the league for some reason.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/erik-ten-hag/spielertransfers/trainer/3816/plus/0/galerie/0?station_id=368838

image.thumb.png.248afbe9b4b75ddb66590d3313a7bea3.png

Ten Hag has spent over €400m on 9 players in 12 months. 

Eddie Howe has spent a similar amount across 15 players in 18 months. 

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/eddie-howe/spielertransfers/trainer/10976/plus/0/galerie/0?station_id=342157

image.thumb.png.a66529797418e55b1132b49ac6d892ee.png

There's problems at Man U, but I'm not sure its revenue or transfer budget. 

Worse start performance-wise for Man Utd this season than last season, but there's enough quality through that squad to click at some point, Rashford will have his customary purple patch too and they'll have a decent run of wins. However, I am slightly enjoying how bad they've been so far this season.

Edited by Mattoon
Grammar

3 hours ago, Collage said:

It’s not often that I like Man U players, I think Berbatov was the latest one, but I really like Rashford.

I was thinking about this and in all seriousness I realized the last four Man U players I liked were Eriksen, Berba, Carrick and Sheringham :lol: