Other other games (2023/24) - Use Euros forum for Euros games

simonsays

Just now, joeyt said:

:lol: so they couldn't have shown the 2pm game like they do every other Sunday?

At this point I’m stopping posting - I’m not about to get into an argument with you about not being able to see arsenal on TV for fucks sake.

Just now, Gawalls said:

At this point I’m stopping posting - I’m not about to get into an argument with you about not being able to see arsenal on TV for fucks sake.

Your argument was that the reason it wasn't being shown on telly was because Man Utd are playing today which was nonsense

The Liverpool game was meant to be the 2pm game today but they switched it to last night instead

I think it's possible. It would be pretty good to see as well, tbh. I know none of the ESL chums are to be celebrated in any context, but anyone other than Man City winning the league is generally a good thing just for sake of interest, and Arsenal are obviously preferable to Chelsea, Man Utd, Liverpool and Spurs. Plus, Arteta's likeable and it would be an amazing achievement after overcoming so many doubts early on, and Saka is a diamond. 

Them and us are the only real contenders to City at this point anyway so pointless really considering the others. 

32 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

I think it's possible. It would be pretty good to see as well, tbh. I know none of the ESL chums are to be celebrated in any context, but anyone other than Man City winning the league is generally a good thing just for sake of interest, and Arsenal are obviously preferable to Chelsea, Man Utd, Liverpool and Spurs. Plus, Arteta's likeable and it would be an amazing achievement after overcoming so many doubts early on, and Saka is a diamond. 

Them and us are the only real contenders to City at this point anyway so pointless really considering the others. 

Would be great if they did.

The City game postponement keeps things interesting for sure…