Other other games (2023/24) - Use Euros forum for Euros games

simonsays

Just now, Sima said:

Couldn’t beat them a few weeks ago tbf.

Given the chances we still had with 10 men, and the way they capitulated v Real Madrid a couple days after, every chance we get back into that and draw level with 11 men.

Just now, Geordie Ahmed said:

Nah, they'll be fine

Just need to get to half time and they'll school them in the second half 

I'd take Xhaka off at the half. Otherwise I think they'll blow this.

Just now, HaydnNUFC said:

Given the chances we still had with 10 men, and the way they capitulated v Real Madrid a couple days after, every chance we get back into that and draw level with 11 men.

And we only had ourselves to blame for being down to ten.

11 v 11 we take them though.

Just now, simonsays said:

That should be yellow cards all round for the scousers surrounding the lino

Agree. This is why the Mitrovic ban feels so silly. If you're going to say referees have to be respected, then don't let four or five players scream in their faces with no consequence.

Think the way to get at Arsenal is to be aggressive, in their face and with the SJP crowd in good voice, we'll get under their skin and they'll start whining.

Just avoid from conceeding early. Need the crowd to be on their backs throughout from start to finish.

Just now, Wolfcastle said:

Liverpool deploying official intimidating gamesmanship tactics....also well i never.

Will barely get mentioned later I bet, seems like because the others at the top end do it continuously, nobody up there wants a spotlight on it. Heaven forbid they crack down on this type of shithousing.

Just now, LionOfGosforth said:

Hasn't TAA always been shit at the basics of defending but good at blasting down the flank and pinging accurate crosses in? 

He's always been bang average but was bailed out by the midfield and the other defenders, that's no longer happening