Other other games (2023/24) - Use Euros forum

simonsays

1 hour ago, leffe186 said:

Just watching Match of the Day. Saka pulls Bassey down, injuring him in the process, he’s left on the ground in pain,  Fulham are a defender down, 10 men on the pitch and Arsenal play on and score. Mildly infuriating.

Right?! I genuinely believe that club embodies institutionalised cheating. No matter the era, player, manager, weather, occasion etc, they always manage to grub their way to profiting from breaking / bending / stress-testing the rules. Arteta is a total creep in my view, and i so want him to be found out. 

15 hours ago, Kanji said:

because there’s an odd obsession on N-O with everything they do. It’s tiresome. 

It's fine to acknowledge other teams doing well.

I find a lot of fans can't bear to hear anything good being said about other teams and just always shit in what other teams do.

As if that validates their support or something, but it's really not necessary.

Also, saying good things about other teams doesn't mean that they are automatically better than Newcastle either, which seems to be another supposition some fans assume or run with.

4 hours ago, Ben said:

Just the 82% possession for Brighton yesterday 

Brighton are always going to have those results because of the way they play. Very similar to the Everton performance last year.

Completely forgot Burnley-Villa was on. Switched on Sheffield U - Man City. Looked at Man City rolling ball outside of Sheffields area for 5 minutes and turned it off before coming on here. Man City are beyond boring to watch. Thank god there's a more exciting and competitive game on at the same time.