Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

4 minutes ago, Erikse said:

I honestly think it would be better if Liverpool won, I think it will be difficult for us to catch Liverpool this season.. I think we have more of a chance at catching Spurs.

Draw the best result, for me. Ah well, at least it’s funny.

8 minutes ago, Erikse said:

I honestly think it would be better if Liverpool won, I think it will be difficult for us to catch Liverpool this season.. I think we have more of a chance at catching Spurs.

Big Ange is just riding the wave. 2 injury time winners v Sheff Utd, 2 red cards v Liverpool. They’ll fade away at but they’ll finish top 6. 

or 7

definitely top 8

19 minutes ago, KDT said:

Honestly don’t think Spurs are all they’re being built up to be by the media at all. 

We’re at the build them up to knock them down stage. 

Ange has had a truncated off season and most of one transfer window. We weren’t expecting anything this year and were actually trying to make sure people didn’t get on Ange’s back when we lost a few games. So far we’ve had a relatively easy start to the season and also had a few breaks. It won't last.

They’re overreacting now, and they’ll overreact when things go awry. It’s what they do.

I will say that you’re wrong when you say we’re not at all what we’re being built up as though. We’re really good, man. Short in maybe one position. The big issue is the drop-off when we make a sub, and at this stage of our transition that’s a minor miracle and very encouraging. We’ll work on that over the next couple of windows.