Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

Got to feel for them. Through thick and thin they continue to support the club and this is what they get.

Really got to feel for the Glazers for what they're doing to their club.

36 minutes ago, TBG said:

Got to feel for them. Through thick and thin they continue to support the club and this is what they get.

LOL - nah they can get fucked. Worst set of fans growing up with in the Fergie years, especially outside the UK. Plastic as fuck.

Edited by Amir_9

37 minutes ago, TBG said:

Yeah but they are bad at the moment- man poo I like to call them, not to be confused with man shitty

38 minutes ago, TBG said:

Not sure if serious, don’t feel any sympathy for them. Like they weren’t loving it when we rotted under Ashley.

Little bit of me (ok a large part of me) is welcome to being a normal fan of a normal football club, most are clownshows. In some ways I'd rather that than be a fan of a boringly run club like Crystal Palace, absolutely no ambition to do anything but suck up the premier league money no threat of a cup no threat of finishing top half of the league. At least Man U fans have the soap opera of it all. I have a little overall sympathy in terms of football being run by money men in general but really no genuine sympathy for man u fans. 

Fans are awful, heard on podcast about Man City fans tweeting about DONT WORRY THE CLUB WILL RISE AGAIN. Absolutely insufferable, and I dread our fans being like that after losing a couple of games

4 minutes ago, Tiresias said:

Little bit of me (ok a large part of me) is welcome to being a normal fan of a normal football club, most are clownshows. In some ways I'd rather that than be a fan of a boringly run club like Crystal Palace, absolutely no ambition to do anything but suck up the premier league money no threat of a cup no threat of finishing top half of the league. At least Man U fans have the soap opera of it all. I have a little overall sympathy in terms of football being run by money men in general but really no genuine sympathy for man u fans. 

Fans are awful, heard on podcast about Man City fans tweeting about DONT WORRY THE CLUB WILL RISE AGAIN. Absolutely insufferable, and I dread our fans being like that after losing a couple of games

Less time spent on social media the better. Most opposition fans irl are sound as fuck.

Sheffield are going down for sure. One of the worst teams I've seen in the PL for years. No pace, no power, pathetic attacking... They've ran into each other three times now on counters. No goal scorers, weak mentality. Absolute shit.

3 minutes ago, 54 said:

1 points from 9 games is spectacularly bad like, even Bruce managed 3 at this stage.

Even the infamous Derby team had 4 points at this stage (admittedly at our crappy expense)

EDIT: 5 even!

Edited by Skeletor