Other other games (2023/24) - Use Euros forum for Euros games

simonsays

13 hours ago, Pilko said:

Cray Valley Paper Mills equalise Vs Charlton :lol:

Watched a couple of mins on my phone when you posted this then took the derg out. When I got back I stuck it on the telly just in time to hear the commentator, whilst marking Cray Valley Paper Mill's recent form, said "they haven't lost a game (cup?) since being beaten by Punjab United in the (can't remember) cup" 

????

Selfish ESL cunts wanted to sack things like this right off. The Beautiful Game ❤️

The Villa Talk weekend games thread is a brilliant read for our game.

Some gems include -

'Fabian Schar is the Newcastle James Collins, is a decent defender but would struggle to get in another top ten teams starting line up'

'They're a 2023 Stoke with unlimited money.'

'Obviously it's lovely for them they've found magical stamina juice as well. Comes with the unlimited money I suppose.'

'It looks to me like Eddie Howe’s “milkshakes” are giving Newcastle the energy to see this one out.'

Absolute delight to see them then with a bottle job against Forest yesterday.

1 hour ago, Groundhog63 said:

Watched a couple of mins on my phone when you posted this then took the derg out. When I got back I stuck it on the telly just in time to hear the commentator, whilst marking Cray Valley Paper Mill's recent form, said "they haven't lost a game (cup?) since being beaten by Punjab United in the (can't remember) cup" 

????

Selfish ESL cunts wanted to sack things like this right off. The Beautiful Game ❤️

Probably the equivalent of Hebburn v Sunderland in the FA Cup when they were in League 1. 

I'd be happy with a draw here. Still 3 points dropped for Spurs at home, and keep Chelsea pegged back. Chelsea seem a long way away from us but that could soon change if they were to win here and then beat us in a few weeks.

Draw, Chelsea, Spurs.

Could have done without that mind.