Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

9 minutes ago, Shak said:

Christ, they actually went and changed the time that they decided Salah played the ball to a moment he was onside.

It's just blatant :lol:

Aye I noticed that. Just amend the footage by half a second to make sure it looks more onside

Bunch of shithouses this Leicester side. Maddison has had one or two great passes but wanders about like he doesn't have to lower himself to do anything else. He'd be wrong for everything Eddie's instilled here. He needs a free role in a 4-5-1 with some proper grafters around him.  Don't get me started on Tielemens either

8 minutes ago, Shak said:

Christ, they actually went and changed the time that they decided Salah played the ball to a moment he was onside.

It's just blatant :lol:

Exactly what I thought. It’s bent as fuck 

Just now, Unbelievable said:

If it’s the same phase and the ball ends up from Salah immediately to Jones can’t it be argued Jones benefitted from straying offside as the ball was played to Salah? As I said, I understand the phase of play argument when someone has jogged back, but that wasn’t the case here

Well yeah Jones benefitted but it's not in the laws that players have to be onside at all times.

If the ball had gone to Jones he'd have been given offside but then he got himself back onside (just) for the pass so it's absolutely fine

1 minute ago, andycap said:

Still think away at southampton could be tough for them. No pressure on them now

Only question for me in that game is whether or not Liverpool will set a Premier League record scoreline if they need it for GD.

I'm not sure if I am to take it as an absolute jinx or as a compliment from the Norwegian pundits who are absolutely ignoring us and just saying "Liverpool have with a fantastic run of form closed the gap on Manchester United as the two duke it out for the fourth and final Champions League spot" 

:dontknow: 

I just don't get it. Leicester potentially heading for relegation sack their manager and appoint someone who got Norwich relegated last year with an absolute whimper and they havent got out of it.

Just doesn't make any goddamn sense

Just now, Pancrate1892 said:

My concern is that these Scouse cunts look like they have enough energy to cheat their way through another dozen games not just a couple. 

We look like we've had a week on Omaha beach 

We didn’t against Arsenal, sure we won’t against Brighton :indi:

6 minutes ago, Unbelievable said:

If it’s the same phase and the ball ends up from Salah immediately to Jones can’t it be argued Jones benefitted from straying offside as the ball was played to Salah? As I said, I understand the phase of play argument when someone has jogged back, but that wasn’t the case here

That's nothing to do with phases. You can stand offside whenever you like apart from the moment the ball is passed to you (or in rare other cases if you're 'interfering with play eg.. by standing offside and blocking the keepers view)

Phases of play is about how far does VAR go back to look for fouls and offsides. e.g. maybe there was a foul the ref missed, but if it was considered a separate phase, VAR won't go back and look at it, otherwise every goal would have to check everything since the ball last entered play)

Edited by Superior Acuña