Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

2 minutes ago, Viana said:

One of the more awful performances I've seen from Man Utd. 

Their central midfield is a saloon door, which is mad considering how much they've spent on Casemiro, Mount, and Fernandes. 

Watching Liverpool, Chelsea and Man United's midfields have no one that can win the ball these first games has been really strange.

1 minute ago, Kid Icarus said:

I actually want them now tbh, just for a little bit, so everyone pining for them will see how little difference it makes.

I know it won't make a difference; I'm just pig sick of fans having the clean piss taken out of them. They deserve to know how the fuck that decision was arrived at. 

I'm not pining for it either, it would be another terrible addition to the game. But fuck em.

Man Utd with the smash and grab at home to Wolves :lol: that was horrific, early days of course but so far the league has been as poor as last season:

Spurs looked spent without Kane.

City (Score aside) looked quite ordinary and a better team would have given them a much tougher game.

Liverpool vs Chelsea was 2 bald men fighting over a comb.

Arsenal almost bottled the 2nd half of their game and limped to a win.

Villa were all over the place in the 2nd half vs us.

Just now, Mattoon said:

Man Utd with the smash and grab at home to Wolves :lol: that was horrific, early days of course but so far the league has been as poor as last season:

Spurs looked spent without Kane.

City (Score aside) looked quite ordinary and a better team would have given them a much tougher game.

Liverpool vs Chelsea was 2 bald men fighting over a comb.

Arsenal almost bottled the 2nd half of their game and limped to a win.

Villa were all over the place in the 2nd half vs us.

theres little point paying attention to city barring extreme screw ups early in the season, its november december time they hit full stride and go win 10-11 on the trot and just become unstoppable 

Just now, samptime29 said:

Wtf 🤣 

I kind of agree [emoji38] Guy has already headed the ball, see those types of plays all the times. If Onana had punched the guy in the face then fine, but kind of clatters into him after the ball has been played and doesn’t really affect the play. maybe I should look at it for a fifth time though.

I might or might not be biased as Onana secured me 9p in FPL and Man U will be shite this season regardless.

On 12/08/2023 at 21:04, Skeletor said:

He looked finished at Leicester last season. Bizarre signing for Villa.

15 minutes ago, Froggy said:

We're normally incredible at home to be fair. 

Hard fought win tonight. Super tough without a striker, but that's the Glazers for you. 

Your team were second best all over the pitch tonight.  If the opposition tonight had of been Newcastle you would have been hit for 5 or 6.