Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

12 hours ago, nufcjb said:

The commentary man...

ARE. YOU. KIDDING.ME????

Like Michael Cole having an orgasm seeing John Cena turning up for work on Smackdown.

Would you rather listen to Neville splooging all over himself instead?

Obvs the Glazers are evil money-draining monsters and what not, but you look at signings like Antony, Sancho, Mount - how much were those? 200m plus? - and think they've got decent reason to not spend.

I was wondering how many of their squad I'd want at our place. Fernandes. Rashford maybe. And that's it.

Edited by brummie

24 minutes ago, Jaqen said:

Thought Mount was actually a somewhat decent signing compared to the others and he'd be quite effective whilst nowt spectacular. He's looked absolutely invisible everytime I've seen him for them. 

He's always seemed relatively invisible when I watched him. I was really surprised they bought him tbh.

Just now, Whitley mag said:

Not sure if the young lass at the front trying not to laugh, or the Man U execs at the side thinking what the fuck are the best part.

There’s a part where Ten Hag is smiling with one side of his mouth whilst looking at the spectators. He’s totally nonplussed as to what is going on 

1 hour ago, Teslact said:

That's a necessary qualifier, otherwise maybe he's pouring some Pringles and then you're debating whether Pringles are crisps or not.

the pressing matter here is BAG or TUBE

What the fuck is going on at the moment? Seems like day-to-day violence is becoming commonplace. Stand up comics after the pandemic talked about being attacked on stage like never before. Whole world has gone to shit 

9 minutes ago, gbandit said:

What the fuck is going on at the moment? Seems like day-to-day violence is becoming commonplace. Stand up comics after the pandemic talked about being attacked on stage like never before. Whole world has gone to shit 

Story as old as time.

The people lower down are being pressured financially, and politically.

They start feeling so desperate that they end up lashing out with violence.