Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

For all the first half bordered on unwatchable, the second was great entertainment. Jackson up there with some of the worst strikers to have notched a hat-trick. Thought he was gonna fall over on his third goal. :lol:

Just now, BShearer said:

last thing we need Chelsea to "wake up" and start putting together wins. having said that Spurs needs to come down on the table as well as they are way higher than should be.

Needed Spurs to come back down to Earth.

That Chelsea team is not putting anything together.

1 minute ago, BShearer said:

last thing we need Chelsea to "wake up" and start putting together wins. having said that Spurs needs to come down on the table as well as they are way higher than should be.

I don't think there's much risk of that unless they can play against 9 every week.

5 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Says something about how far Chelsea have fallen that they’re celebrating like that against nine men. They’re a joke of a side. Good result for us I’d say. This could throw Spurs off for a bit 

Yeah, I don't see this Chelsea finishing above us.

Just now, TaylorJ_01 said:

It sounds a complete shambolic mess. Obviously massively funny but surely VAR is just becoming a total joke :lol:

Udogie not being sent off first half is the only decision they got wrong imo 

1 minute ago, BShearer said:

I don't think Chelsea can take anything positive from that game.

1 minute ago, nemtizz said:

Udogie not being sent off first half is the only decision they got wrong imo 

VAR being involved in a lot of decisions automatically makes them shit apaprently. Nomatter how they handle it.

1 minute ago, Yorkie said:

For all the first half bordered on unwatchable, the second was great entertainment. Jackson up there with some of the worst strikers to have notched a hat-trick. Thought he was gonna fall over on his third goal. :lol:

Creased imagining this as a review of a pantomime.

Spurs needed that humbling, even funnier that it eas to one of the worst Chelsea teams in the PL era. No worries with Chelsea either, they'll not string any games together on the basis of that performance vs 9 men.