Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

Just now, brummie said:

Famous last words but I am starting to think we have a chance on Wednesday. 

They look vulnerable, and without Rodri that will only increase. Wouldn't be shocked if you got something

1 minute ago, brummie said:

Not much worse than facing one of the best teams around when they've just been average but also been shafted. Wouldn't be surprised if they're pumped as fuck.

Edited by Optimistic Nut

1 minute ago, brummie said:

Why not? You’re seemingly unstoppable at home. They’ll be without Rodri, Grealish and I’m guessing Count Dooku. Plus they have conceded 10 goals in their last 4 games. 

Think Villa will beat them, Arsenal and Liverpool have very easy games, looks like them two will pull away unfortunately. Fucking hell, a title race between Liverpool and Arsenal makes me feel sick. With City they're so inoffensive I've liked them winning every year as the alternatives, as seejln above, are so grim

1 minute ago, NUFCDoog said:

Think Villa will beat them, Arsenal and Liverpool have very easy games, looks like them two will pull away unfortunately. Fucking hell, a title race between Liverpool and Arsenal makes me feel sick. With City they're so inoffensive I've liked them winning every year as the alternatives, as seejln above, are so grim

Have you not learnt from previous seasons? Write off City at your peril. They always finish strong and we’re not even halfway through yet. 

That match didn't feel right to me mind. I don't even feel like Spurs really exposed vulnerabilities, they themselves were really poor I thought and Man City got complacent every time they went ahead.

Edited by Kid Icarus

2 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

That match didn't feel right to me mind. I don't even feel like Spurs really exposed vulnerabilities, they themselves were really poor I thought and Man City got complacent every time they went ahead.

City just seem like they are waiting for KDB, they lack that killer instinct currently 

They've not adequately replaced Gundogan or Mahrez 

1 minute ago, Lush Vlad said:

Have you not learnt from previous seasons? Write off City at your peril. They always finish strong and we’re not even halfway through yet. 

Aye I know what you're saying but there's only so many times they can do that, eventually teams around them are going to get better and won't drop off.

Arsenal are annoyingly more experienced this year and its not just one team this time, like it was with Liverpool for a couple years and Arsenal last season, it's both of them they'll need to slip up. I know it's early but if City don't sort themselves out they'll be too far behind. City still have to come here, go to Liverpool, Villa, Tottenham and play Arsenal at home.

1 minute ago, Kid Icarus said:

That prison food coloured Spurs top might be the worst I've ever seen. 

It’s awful. Our other two kits are mint, which makes it all the more bizarre.

Edited by leffe186