Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

Just now, 54 said:

I actually really like that from the ref, Dalot got booked for descent, then did the exact same thing again after the booking. 

It looked to me like it was all one action with the dissent. Incredibly harsh

Just now, joeyt said:

It looked to me like it was all one action with the dissent. Incredibly harsh

To me it looked like he screamed back at the ref, got booked, then did it again straight after.

3 minutes ago, 54 said:

I actually really like that from the ref, Dalot got booked for descent, then did the exact same thing again after the booking. 

You won't if they are even remotely consistent with it like :lol:

It was in the final minutes so it's irrelevant, but earlier and it completely ruins the game.

Bruno/Joelinton would be getting sent off every game.

Edited by Hanshithispantz

Just now, 54 said:

To me it looked like he screamed back at the ref, got booked, then did it again straight after.

I think some common sense has to be shown otherwise you wouldn't have any players on the pitch every time someone screamed against a decision

4 minutes ago, Miggys First Goal said:

They hype these games up and they’re fucking shite. Best league in the world as Carra would say. Pish. 

We've had some fantastic games in recent years. When they were hyping up the Ferguson vs Mourinho top of table clashes they were without exception fucking godawful. 

Edited by Kid Icarus

Just now, Hanshithispantz said:

You won't if they even remotely consistent with it like :lol:

It was in the final minutes so it's irrelevant, but earlier and it completely ruins the game.

Bruno/Joelinton would be getting sent off every game.

Not really, players would eventually fall in line

Just now, joeyt said:

I think some common sense has to be shown otherwise you wouldn't have any players on the pitch every time someone screamed against a decision

That's the thing, players shouldn't be screaming at a decision, and the only way to cut down on it is if there is zero tolerance to it.

Just now, 54 said:

That's the thing, players shouldn't be screaming at a decision, and the only way to cut down on it is if there is zero tolerance to it.

I mean it was the wrong decision of course he's going to be frustrated. Do you sit in silence and not shout at the referee during Newcastle games?

Two yellows in that situation was far too much