Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

VAR should be either in (everywhere) or out of the FA cup, the idea that it can be in at some grounds and not in others is ridiculous.

Edited by madras

Just now, Bimpy474 said:

So Var at Palace in the 3rd FA Cup, but no Var at Chelsea in the quarter final of the League Cup, makes sense.

No VAR for us on Saturday.

1 minute ago, madras said:

No VAR for us on Saturday.

I can get my head around no VAR at a Championship ground, but when you see there's VAR in the 2nd tier in Italy, Spain, Portugal, Brazil, Argentina and many more it doesn't make too much sense. We're so shit at it :lol:

Just now, Bimpy474 said:

I can get my head around no VAR at a Championship ground, but when you see there's VAR in the 2nd tier in Italy, Spain, Portugal, Brazil, Argentina and many more it doesn't make too much sense. We're so shit at it :lol:

It's that VAR will be used at Selhyrst tonight but not for us on Saturday (might benefit us who knows) but it could effect a clubs whole season.

I know some places dont have it so just say it's not to be used until semis and the final.

Just now, TheBrownBottle said:

There shouldn’t be any VAR in the FA Cup.  The game should be played under the same rules in all ties in the competition 

Absolutely. And while we're at it, can we scrap it all other levels as well?