Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

2 minutes ago, SAK said:

Got ball first and McAlister jumped into him.

Thats how I see it too. Kick came out - hits the ball then he jumps in to the path and of course the foot hits him.

How does someone who wears a half and half scarf get a ticket in the away end for this btw?

Silverstone will be beaming.

Edited by Sima

Just now, Sima said:

How does someone who wears a half and half scarf get a ticket in the away end for this btw?

Silverstone will be beaming.

Sadly coming to us in the near future. 

Really good game. I hope that we have a go at Citeh next Saturday night, because they really struggled 2nd half at times.

Re the pen shout at the end - if that was us playing Liverpool - it gets given.

Edited by Big Geordie

14 minutes ago, Nobody said:

Klopp being a dick as per usual :rolleyes:

I might've asked this before but has he always been a prick, or is it the LFC fanbase infection? I don't follow Bundesliga, I know there's a clip of him foaming at the mouth towards a 4th official so probably answered my own question.

16 minutes ago, Pixelphish said:

I might've asked this before but has he always been a prick, or is it the LFC fanbase infection? I don't follow Bundesliga, I know there's a clip of him foaming at the mouth towards a 4th official so probably answered my own question.

Hes definitely become more insufferable the longer he’s been at Liverpool. He had quite a charm about him when he first arrived. 

36 minutes ago, Pixelphish said:

18 minutes ago, aussiemag said:

Hes definitely become more insufferable the longer he’s been at Liverpool. He had quite a charm about him when he first arrived. 

Absolutely this. I actually think it’s since they won the league. 

He doesn’t do it (as much), but there was a period in time when he would just be the most condescending, smug wanker in post-match interviews when the reporter would ask him a simple question. 

Cant wait to see the back of him and hoping they have a bit of a dip for a few years. Horrible bunch of bastards. Constantly trying to get people sacked on Twitter and that. 

The irony of them whinging about being robbed after what happened last week at Forest too. Fuck them.