Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

I liked Conceicao, right level of red hot rage throughout the match. Arteta’s emotions are confected. He’s a massive fucking weirdo who needs taken down multiple pegs. He’s enemy no. 1 once Klopp fucks off. Arsenal’s fans are spoilt brats as well

I used to like Arsenal. Even when Wenger was moaning on all the while. Played some great football, I loved a lot of their ex players and I have family and good friends that support them.

I wouldn’t go as far to say they were like a second team. But if it didn’t affect us, which it usually didn’t with us at different levels. Then I would want them to do well. 

I still enjoy the football they play and he is clearly a top manager. But Arteta comes across as an awful bloke. Can tell he is from the Guardiola coaching tree. With how he conducts himself and also the football they play. He does it without any of the charm and style of Pep, though. He just comes across as an overly-emotional, bitter dickhead all the while. A real sore loser. 

Their fans and players have started mirroring his attitude and out of nowhere. The fans have developed some ‘them vs us’ type culture. Where supposedly the media and everyone else don’t give them any credit, the refs and PL are against them etc. It’s sort of working for them. So fair play to the unbearable cunts. 

I’d rather City or Liverpool won the league :lol: 

9 minutes ago, El Prontonise said:

Conceicao's word is not to be trusted, he's made similar claims about other managers in the last.

Also never forget this is the diving cunt from 2003 in the San siro.

I'll choose to believe him to fit my opinion and narrative. :lol:

Olly Bernard dislikes this. 

6 hours ago, El Prontonise said:

Conceicao's word is not to be trusted, he's made similar claims about other managers in the last.

Also never forget this is the diving cunt from 2003 in the San siro.

I'm guessing he called him a bastard. 

If you're going to publicly accuse someone, you shouldn't leave room for speculation like that. Either put up or shut up.

7 hours ago, joeyt said:

banter overload

:lol: That OTT step back and laugh after she reacted was the sign of someone that knew he was fucked.

3 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Definetly the type of bloke who tried to embarrass his mates when they're talking to a lass.

“Has he told you what he’s packing down there? He’s got an absolute truncheon packed away. Just don’t tell

her about the STDs la’. Oops, blown your cover there. Hahaha”

I don't mind Carragher usually on Sky but him going completely OTT for banter and the American audience drives me mad.

Their whole coverage just seems to be bantz to clip into 30 second clips to put on social media

Btw thought Porto were grade A at the dark arts last night.

We've lost that mentality entirely. I think a part of it is believing our own hype. We should play that "we lie, we cheat, we steal" before every game so we never lose ourselves. Bigger than other teams, stronger than them, run faster and harder than all of them. And if it's not working well, we lie cheat and steal.