Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

Just now, DahnSahf said:

The financial rules have only been introduced to secure the dominant position of those clubs.

They protect Man City more than anyone else now, another reason I hate them so much. By breaking the rules they’ve made the club worth more so they get to argue sponsorship deals etc under new rules can be worth more because of who they are. Then they’re still not gonna get their stadium sponsorship revalued under new rules and get to keep that deal.

2 minutes ago, midds said:

A Liverpool win is better for us but I'll never tire off seeing those arrogant cunts in the fucking mud, especially Klopp

It feels really weird smirking at a Manure goal 

1 minute ago, bigfella said:

Just past the 70th minute mark, so till over an hour left for Liverpool to steal it.

Right now it feels like Man U might get the 3rd.

I like Diaz. But he’s currently a level or two below prime Mane.  He’s not clinical enough. Mane was good for 11-22 league goals all open play. 

Diaz is busy.  A good ball carrier but he’s not the same level of match winner. 

5 minutes ago, OoOGazOoO said:

Not surprised Klopp is going crazy, the amount of space Mainoo had initially was mad! Was like our midfield at times lately with no DM.

Liverpool have looked this way defensively all season. The midfield can be got at. 

Similar to ours without Joelinton, they are not very athletic in there. MaCallister and Endo are limited in that regard and Szoboszlai is a bit lightweight, think he's more suited out wide.

2 minutes ago, Gawalls said:

They protect Man City more than anyone else now, another reason I hate them so much. By breaking the rules they’ve made the club worth more so they get to argue sponsorship deals etc under new rules can be worth more because of who they are. Then they’re still not gonna get their stadium sponsorship revalued under new rules and get to keep that deal.

Hopefully their breaking the rules could prove a significant factor in getting them changed.

Think I might be willing to sacrifice a trophyless Liverpool on their farewell tour season for us finishing 6th above Man Utd.

Edit: nvm - just remembered they won the league cup. :lol: Fuck Man Utd in that case.

Edited by Conjo

Just now, Conjo said:

Think I might be willing to sacrifice a trophyless Liverpool on their farewell tour season for us finishing 6th above Man Utd.

They've already won a trophy this season.