Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

2 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Southampton 3 up. 5 off the top with a game in hand, Leicester & Leeds both away in the last 4. Best promotion race in the Football League ever?

want them promoted just so we can get a fee for fraser.

4 minutes ago, El Prontonise said:

What?  

Just two players running basically alongside each other, legs touch slightly, one falls over and the other gets a red card. Seems a bit silly. 

Just now, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Just two players running basically alongside each other, legs touch slightly, one falls over and the other gets a red card. Seems a bit silly. 

What about the elbow to the back of the head and him pulling him back? :lol: 

Just now, The Prophet said:

I feel dirty cheering for Barca, but I'm not ready to move past our robbery yet.

:lol: I can't believe how mad I still am. I'm fucjing furious.

Aye, on paper when people look back at that season in the record books it’ll look like we got fairly beaten out of the top three places when in reality there was an incredible injustice and we were playing with a first 11 that couldn’t be changed for multiple games where the players were exhausted. Again, it’s remarkable that we were competing until the end of our time in the competition 

2 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

I feel dirty cheering for Barca, but I'm not ready to move past our robbery yet.

Like someone said on here the other day though - between Fulham and Tottenham, imagine the squad we would have played against Barca. :lol:

It could've been Eddie's crowning moment though.

38 minutes ago, toon25 said:

Has Donnaruma taken up smack since being in Paris, like. Been wank every time I've seen him

CCTV of Donnarumma in PSG dressing room 

IMG-7955.jpg

Edited by bobbydazzla

4 minutes ago, toon25 said:

Lewa is offering fuck all here

*Lewy/Lewi

Yeah, they need someone with a bit of pace up there. But then if a half chance falls to anyone. You’d want him to be the one on the end of it. 

Should have kept that shot down early doors, mind. 

I know people point to the dodgy ref decision at PSG. But Wilson hitting the bar vs Dortmund was also a bit of a killer.

8 minutes ago, TRC said:

I know people point to the dodgy ref decision at PSG. But Wilson hitting the bar vs Dortmund was also a bit of a killer.

Can't believe we didn't score.