Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

He’s fucking gash, don’t know what anyone see’s in him, the Chelsea Shola, by the law of averages, his shots might equal a goal, but he’s fucking shit.

You just knew he wasn't going to score when he was through on goal. Could he do a Joelinton and play in CM instead? 

I don’t really get why Akanji is playing the more advanced role out of him and Stones. He isn’t good enough on the ball in the final third and is killing attacks. He did the same against Madrid too - good in terms of making himself available and movement but just not got the quality in the final third like Stones does.

Just now, CPL said:

You just knew he wasn't going to score when he was through on goal. Could he do a Joelinton and play in CM instead? 

Even when Joelinton was crap, you could see by the way he played that he would be better in midfield.

Jackson just looks like someone Blyth Spartans fans would get pissed off by continuing to miss chances.

Just now, Smal said:

I don’t really get why Akanji is playing the more advanced role out of him and Stones. He isn’t good enough on the ball in the final third and is killing attacks. He did the same against Madrid too - good in terms of making himself available and movement but just not got the quality in the final third like Stones does.

Stones isn't 100% match fit would be the only reason I can think of. It does seem strange.

2 minutes ago, Stifler said:

He’s fucking gash, don’t know what anyone see’s in him, the Chelsea Shola, by the law of averages, his shots might equal a goal, but he’s fucking shit.

Just to be clear, you're not a fan?

1 minute ago, Paullow said:

Chelsea definitely giving as good as they are getting here. Certainly don't feel like 4/1 outsiders.

If only they had a striker instead of a Jackson!

2 minutes ago, Dr.Spaceman said:

Just to be clear, you're not a fan?

Never have been. I’m still angry that we made him look like he’s a footballer when we last played them.

Edited by Stifler