Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

5 minutes ago, Froggy said:

Coventry player (Wright I think?) cupped his ears towards our fans during the penalty shootout. Antony just doing it in response.

Fuckin el if this is serious :lol:

Antony came on at 3-0, did nowt as yous conceded 3, didn't take a pen, then did that to a team a division below who you'd just scraped past. It makes you and him look pathetic and classless whatever else had gone on, but if you're happy with that fair enough :lol:

1 minute ago, Interpolic said:

Fuckin el if this is serious :lol:

Antony came on at 3-0, did nowt as yous conceded 3, didn't take a pen, then did that to a team a division below who you'd just scraped past. It makes you and him look pathetic and classless whatever else had gone on, but if you're happy with that fair enough :lol:

Who said I was happy? :lol: Just saying he did it in response to an opposition player doing it. 

Classless from Coventry, classless from Antony.

Why are parish’s mob jumping in on this, it has nothing to do with them. This is a response to Forest’s tweet.

Edited by Ronson333

18 minutes ago, Ronson333 said:

Why are parish’s mob jumping in on this, it has nothing to do with them. This is a response to Forest’s tweet.

The Palace Ultras trying to be edgy again?

6 minutes ago, Nucasol said:

The Palace Ultras trying to be edgy again?

The closest they’ll ever get to be edgy is having a fish finger sandwich made with fresh fish goujons, artisan sourdour bread, complete with Tartar sauce, and thinking they are having a council house sandwich.

Edited by Stifler

Just now, Stifler said:

The closest they’ll ever get to be edgy is having a fish finger sandwich made with fresh fish goujons, artisan sourdour bread, complete Tartar sauce, and thinking they are having a council house sandwich.

All black “common man” outfits courtesy of FarFetch.

1 hour ago, Froggy said:

Who said I was happy? :lol: Just saying he did it in response to an opposition player doing it. 

Both are immature, but there’s a difference between taking the piss out of fans who were booing you and mocking defeated opponents in their time of misery. 

It's no surprise that the poor VAR rulings with the penalty decisions in the Everton v Forest game came from an utterly terrible ref.

Yet again it was Stuart Atwell, I don't get how he can continue, and it's been for years, to ref and now VAR ref to such a poor standard, and still be safe as houses.

Anyone reviewing his performances, as the PGMOL claimed they do with their refs, must see just how bad he is. He's just no good, just a very poor referee.

12 hours ago, Yorkie said:

Ten Hag's an awful pillock, like. 

[Robotic] First of all I must compliment opponent... *criticises his own team*

He's as uncharismatic and cold as you can get. Will be glad to see the back of him when he's inevitably torpedoed. 

I hope he stays there forever :lol: he’s a terrible manager.

8 hours ago, Froggy said:

:lol: always a manure fan. 

Edited by Thomson Mouse

Yeah to be fair I'm not against them wanting the audio, thats a fair enough ask and something that would actually help all round.

Obviously the officials aren't cheating, so it would just be interesting to get an idea of their thought process etc

Bologna 0-2 up at Roma in the battle for 4th in Série A.

would love us to sign Zirkzee. No idea where he’d fit but such a fun player.

Almost everything off the pitch is fucked and it’s coming onto the pitch more and more. The direction it’s going does make me wonder if I’ll still follow it in twenty years time 

All the audio should be public automatically, so I agree with that.

The stuff about calling them out as fans and cheats is absolutely not on at all.

Clattenberg has shown his true colours as usual, always motivated by money.

Edited by El Prontonise

24 minutes ago, joeyt said:

Surely Bellingham isn't a tap in merchant :lol:

No of course not but most his goals are tap ins. Just can’t accept we don’t have Messi and Ronaldo fighting it out anymore. Kane if he wins the CL would be glorious.