Other other games (2023/24) - Use Euros forum for Euros games

simonsays

16 minutes ago, ilikenewcastle said:

Honestly I can't call the play offs. No clear favourite for me, probably the best team are Boro but the others are in better form.

I disagree and think Coventry are the best at the moment, they beat Sunderland and Sunderland just couldn’t get a foot hold on the game and since a bad January they got their shit sorted and have only been beaten twice since the start of February 

1 minute ago, TheInfiniteOdyssey said:

Absolutely horrific stuff from Milwall, they had such an easy run of fixtures and they still

couldn’t get the job done. Sunderland will go up unfortunately.

Blackburn securing the win after they’ve already pissed their own playoff chances away from a terrible run is peak Championship. Absolutely terrible quality.

12 minutes ago, UncleBingo said:

As much as I detest Everton, we want them to beat Brighton surely?

No - really want Everton to go down and I believe Brighton will lose other games still.

1 minute ago, Doctor Zaius said:

Its all good either way on this one. A loss of form for Brighton bodes well for our fixture against them. A Brighton win sends Everton further to the abyss. 

Dropped points for Brighton and we know that 7 points is enough before we go into our game with them. That obviously reduces to 4 points if we beats Leeds.

It could also mean that they might have to come out more as well, as dropping points may put their European chances into question, and they would need a win against us and may have to come out and attack us, which could play into our hands.

2 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Everton singing over the national anthem as well. :clap:I was lead to believe that was just attention seeking Liverpool fans :hmm:

We were in the Strawberry Corner. Shame it didn’t come across better when I watched it back.