Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

10 minutes ago, The Butcher said:

Decided to make a wee list:

- Paqueta

- Grealish on the field. Seems sound outside of the pitch.

- Every single Man Utd player, but especially Bruno... and Antony.

- Pickford

- Dancers. I'll allow NUFC dancers. Just.

- Brazilian footballers (not big Joe and Bruno)

- All the mentally fragile Arsenal players

- Oliver Skipp

- Ronaldo

- Every Liverpool player.

- Footballers with stupid fucking hair like David Luiz, Faes, Cucurella, Fellaini. They're all shite. Not Coloccini mind. Loved Colo.

- American footballers as they're all shite.

- Spurs' Harry Kane

- Son.

- ten Hag

- Klopp

- Stupid fucking handshakes in general. Feewming.

Probably forgot a few.

Don't let them get you down, Butcher.

Football is nothing if it is not about holding petty, unsubstantiated, irrational grudges and dislikes of people and clubs. I am totally with you, except my list would be 5 times as long.

5 minutes ago, Froggy said:

That's Man United and Chelsea written off already. Going to be an interesting season. :lol:

I’m fuming I’ve gone triple Man U on FPL.  Same team that struggled to score last season.  Rashford was red hot last season. I’m not sure he’ll do the same this season. 

I assume Man U will finish top 4 but the lack of cohesion in the transfer market is becoming more evident.  

Aye, I’d be surprised if Rashford goes on a streak ever again as good as last season. I really like him but his shot conversion rate must have been so high last season and whenever he got within 18 yards he always found space to get a shot off. That’s down to him being a very good player but he was playing at his absolute peak for months 

Just now, The College Dropout said:

I’m fuming I’ve gone triple Man U on FPL.  Same team that struggled to score last season.  Rashford was red hot last season. I’m not sure he’ll do the same this season. 

I assume Man U will finish top 4 but the lack of cohesion in the transfer market is becoming more evident.  

I was quite happy with our window to be perfectly honest. The only issue has been Mounts start but I'm not writing the guy off after two games. 

Rashford has played the first two games through the middle. He's terrible there. It never works. As soon as Hojlund comes into the team Rashford will be out on the left where he is far more effective. He is massively overrated though despite being a very good player. He'll never hit 30 goals again IMO. 

Only player I'd be taking of us in fantasy is Bruno Fernandes. :lol:

Just now, Froggy said:

I was quite happy with our window to be perfectly honest. The only issue has been Mounts start but I'm not writing the guy off after two games. 

Rashford has played the first two games through the middle. He's terrible there. It never works. As soon as Hojlund comes into the team Rashford will be out on the left where he is far more effective. He is massively overrated though despite being a very good player. He'll never hit 30 goals again IMO. 

Only player I'd be taking of us in fantasy is Bruno Fernandes. :lol:

Fernandes points too dependent on other people actually scoring. 

Rashford is great value if he repeats last years form. I’m not confident that he does.  

I’ve got Onana.  I’m happy enough with him. 

1 minute ago, The College Dropout said:

Rashford is great value if he repeats last years form. I’m not confident that he does.  

Fernandes has scored more goals than any other midfielder since he joined the league to be fair. 

Created most chances and big chances etc. last season out of anyone. 

I'm hoping that's where having an actual striker will come into play. :lol: If Hojlund is actually good he'll score a bucket load at us. 

4 minutes ago, The College Dropout said:

I've actually just subbed out Rashford, his value is good, I just don't see last year's form carrying over :lol:

43 minutes ago, The Butcher said:

Decided to make a wee list:

- Paqueta

- Grealish on the field. Seems sound outside of the pitch.

- Every single Man Utd player, but especially Bruno... and Antony.

- Pickford

- Dancers. I'll allow NUFC dancers. Just.

- Brazilian footballers (not big Joe and Bruno)

- All the mentally fragile Arsenal players

- Oliver Skipp

- Ronaldo

- Every Liverpool player.

- Footballers with stupid fucking hair like David Luiz, Faes, Cucurella, Fellaini. They're all shite. Not Coloccini mind. Loved Colo.

- American footballers as they're all shite.

- Spurs' Harry Kane

- Son.

- ten Hag

- Klopp

- Stupid fucking handshakes in general. Feewming.

Probably forgot a few.

Cnuts taking the knee perhaps?