Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

Just now, The College Dropout said:

Is a red harsh? Yellow for me. 

Out of all violent conduct, it's on the lighter side, like he didn't swing harshly or throw a punch, push him in the face or anything but he's still elbowed him sharply in the ribs, he did it purposely, and didn't gain anything from a game state point of view, so a red is fair.

1 minute ago, leffe186 said:

It’s so hard to put your finger on. Can see them snatching this now, just when Burnley were looking more likely.

Been terrible after the red card. They have big problems controlling their home games. 

4 minutes ago, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

He very purposefully and quite forcefully elbowed him in the chest. How is that not a red card for violent conduct?

Quite forcefully FFS :lol: 

He is stupid to react to him. So probably deserves it for that alone and you’re not getting away with it with VAR nowadays. But it’s like he’s being held and swinging round to get free. Soft as fuck, IMO. 

3 minutes ago, Lush Vlad said:

Quite forcefully FFS :lol: 

He is stupid to react to him. So probably deserves it for that alone and you’re not getting away with it with VAR nowadays. But it’s like he’s being held and swinging round to get free. Soft as fuck, IMO. 

I mean, it was.

And no, it wasnt. 

Edited by Super Duper Branko Strupar

1 hour ago, Lush Vlad said:

Take it back. They just showed an angle. That previously they were not showing on VAR for some reason. What an idiot. 

Aye.  The other angle it’s an easy red. It’s a massive swing. In the first VAR angle it looks more like a ‘get off me’ with a bit of swing.  But the other angle - yeh - easy red.