Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

5 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Poor start but hopefully it improves.

https://x.com/i/spaces/1PlKQDvngrZxE

Fucking hell. Matey saying the performances haven’t been that bad. It’s 5 games in. Making out like people have been overreacting. They’ve been utter wank for what, 2-3 seasons now?! 

I’d be really worried if I were an Everton fan. They look hopeless and are just relying being a bit less shit than three other teams. Much like we were for years under Ashley. 

1 minute ago, Lush Vlad said:

Fucking hell. Matey saying the performances haven’t been that bad. It’s 5 games in. Making out like people have been overreacting. They’ve been utter wank for what, 2-3 seasons now?! 

I’d be really worried if I were an Everton fan. They look hopeless and are just relying being a bit less shit than three other teams. Much like we were for years under Ashley. 

Looking back now that 3-1 win against them with the Trippier free kick in February 2022 was a passing of the torch to them of being the most miserable club in the league.

10 minutes ago, Colos Short and Curlies said:

If I had a spare fiver I’d stick it on Bruce rocking up at Goodson before the end of the season.

where else can they go when they’ve already pulled the Dyche release cord

It'll be Jesse Marsch with their new Yank owners 

3 minutes ago, brummie said:

The commentary on Via’s coverage of the Real Madrid match is utterly bizarre 

Sounds like Balague wittering around in the background like an annoyingly noisy air conditioning unit, or a loud party a few doors down. 

Sky's La Liga commentators made the league infinitely more watchable.

2 hours ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

Sheff Utd and Luton will drop. Everton basically have to be better than one other team. Unfortunately I think they’ll scrape it again. 

I initially thought Wolves before a ball was kicked, but fucking hell, Everton are beyond bad

21 hours ago, nemtizz said:

Sky's La Liga commentators made the league infinitely more watchable.

Gerry Armstrong proclaiming “break’s on here”. Regardless of whether or not there was a decent chance of a counter attack :lol: 

I used to love Revista De La Liga and Mark Bolton I think it was as the presenter and regular commentator on games.  

Always watched La Liga games growing up. Don’t follow it at all now.