Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

15 minutes ago, The College Dropout said:

Doesn’t look an 80m player at all.  He’s more natural a RW than Sancho but Sancho is the more talented player. Antony is better off the ball too. 

Aye it's the work rate and the character. It's worth a lot. The quality on the ball hasn't been there yet though. 

Zinchenko just strolled off quite slowly there. Were Arsenal players not ushering our players off when being subbed and generally bitching about our terrible timewasting??

Edited by TK-421

2 minutes ago, Miggys First Goal said:

Would have loved to see that "fan" get the absolute shit beat out of him.

Xhaka wanted a bit like. He’d absolutely deck some little scrote from St Albans who talks with a roadman accent for reasons unknown to anyone at his private school.

3 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

I'm Pavlov's dog whenever I hear "that's not what we want to see" from a commentator. :lol:

They don't know us at all.

Indeed, though I also used to get a very annoyed at commentators fuming at pitch invasions which seemed for years always to be good natured and harmless celebrations but then last season or two some absolute melts seem to be back in the crowds across the league who think attacking players is a great idea

7 minutes ago, Paullow said:

First time Arsenal have been betting favourites for the title this season (and in years). Good stuff.

Hopefully Man City do the same on Thursday evening.

my bet on them looking decent tbh 

Looking at the replay, did a spurs play also hit Ramsdale in the head before he was kick by the fan?!!

Just think of the shit we got for our half arsed protests against Ashley, yet Spurs and Everton fans are displaying much, much worse behaviours and don't seem to get half the flack.