Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

1 minute ago, Yorkie said:

Another brilliant result from the fraud. Only his 50th win as boss n'all, shit cunt.

How many good sides in meaningful games has he beaten in that?

Edited by SUPERTOON

5 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

I think to take the number 1 shirt from a keeper who's been a key figure getting to a World Cup Semi and Euro Champs Final you have to be exceptionally good and pretty much flawless. Pope has been very good but he's produced some ricks lately and he did in his last England game.

Well I think Sky Sports and the Southern press have done a great job on you.

2 minutes ago, Rod said:

Well I think Sky Sports and the Southern press have done a great job on you.

Why would the Southern press care who's in goal between a Mackem at a shite Premier League team and someone who made his name for Burnley and plays for Newcastle? :lol:

all those bigging up southgate for the semi/final/qaurters in the last tournaments.

have you seen our squad?

any half decent coach would have achieved that.

a coach with some tactical nouse or a pro-active outlook would have done better.

8 minutes ago, huss9 said:

all those bigging up southgate for the semi/final/qaurters in the last tournaments.

have you seen our squad?

any half decent coach would have achieved that.

a coach with some tactical nouse or a pro-active outlook would have done better.

The old 'this generation (that everyone thought were a bunch of nobodies until Southgate came along) are actually the real golden generation that Southgate's holding back argument.

Edited by Kid Icarus

2 minutes ago, TheBrownBottle said:
11 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

None, not even Italy away. Hateful wanker. 

Yep.  First side since the mighty North Macedonia to achieve that Herculean task. 

Italy aren't a good team then? We've literally not won there in either mine or my Dad's lifetime ffs. :lol:

40 minutes ago, Nobody said:

Whichever side you're on, it's fucking depressing wasting this generation by having Maguire as the starting CB. He's been shite for such a long time time now. 

That's nonsense though. He's generally been fantastic for England, not a waste at all

Just now, Kid Icarus said:

The old 'this generation (that everyone thought were a bunch of nobodies until Southgate came along) are actually the real golden generation that Southgate's holding back.

The generation which won the u-17 and u-20 world cups and u-19 euros you mean?  The best batch of young players we’ve produced success-wise?

Only dafties underrated this pool