Tottenham Hotspur 1-2 Newcastle United (23/10/2022)

BlueStar

6 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Spurs really are a bit rubbish like. Didn't even really deserve their 1 goal, Kane was a cut above all of them.

They’re dull as fuck. They’ll probably get the CL like which is all they’ll care about but they’re piss poor to watch considering the players they have.

Fantastic result - could have easily won by more than that scoreline. Makes up for the Bournemouth draw and the Palace VAR farce.

Longstaff was the weak link today I thought. 

Finishing the weekend top 4 and getting closer to January, its looking like a really solid season ahead if we keep this up!

Watched it with my twin brother, who happens to support spurs. He agrees that Wilson does nothing wrong, and that spurs are superlucky to have VAR on their side.
He does not speak very highly of Contes tactics. And i agree with him. Spurs today reminded me of Steve Bruce, and only luck could have saved them.

Redknapp doesn't have a clue.  He said Longstaff shouldn't make the press he does for our 2nd goal all that often.

We literally play a high pressing game where midfielders are free to go for the ball and the rest of the team slots in around them.  It's our system :lol:  Redknapp thinks our players shouldn't play our system.  Laughable cunt.

1 minute ago, Klaus said:

I don't remember anything from him today, but he must have done something because we played so well.

Assist for Miggy. But he did lose the ball a few times dithering around with it.

1 minute ago, Klaus said:

I don't remember anything from him today, but he must have done something because we played so well.

His pressing last 20 minutes was outstanding. Sadly some people just refuse to acknowledge when players they don't like do well.